Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proud dad

Yeah, I love fishing too, POPs.  I'm more of a walleye guy, but I do get some nice smallmouth bass fishing deep for walleyes.  You should be very proud of Brian.  He has accomplished so much, and he's giving back to a great cause.  Those police dogs are amazing.  When I was in obedience school with my dogs, the police dogs would also train there before our session started.  It was interesting watching them do the obedience drills just like I was doing with my dog.  They were really good, and the police trainers make sure they stay that way.

Did you work with K9 police dogs too?

That's awesome. It's great to see the difference he is making in so many communities. And you are spot on Pops about being proud of his achievements in sports but more proud of the man he has become. He is having a powerful impact and it's a beautiful thing. Thanks for sharing. The tournaments are an absolutely fantastic way to get people together to help others. Those dogs are truly phenomenal.

thats awesome Pops!   on a side note,  Brian must have got his fondness for the camera from his mothers side.... Ive never known you to stuggle to spit out whats on your mind...  Wink

Hope you are feeling better too,  have a great time this weekend if yall get to make the journey.

Love your last line in that video Pops. Kudos to you and your wife for raising such a great man. 

Thanks for sharing!  Your a great father you can tell by your comments on here and on this video.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Yeah, I love fishing too, POPs.  I'm more of a walleye guy, but I do get some nice smallmouth bass fishing deep for walleyes.  You should be very proud of Brian.  He has accomplished so much, and he's giving back to a great cause.  Those police dogs are amazing.  When I was in obedience school with my dogs, the police dogs would also train there before our session started.  It was interesting watching them do the obedience drills just like I was doing with my dog.  They were really good, and the police trainers make sure they stay that way.

Did you work with K9 police dogs too?
No I never did. I applied at one time to be in  narcotics as a K9 handler for the drug dogs but I was turned down. Like many positions in our department were based on who you knew not what you know.

Yes I'm doing much better, pretty much back to normal and we will be leaving for Minny tomorrow. We will actually be in Minny for 11 days. Getting to go to both games in the next 2 weeks.

POPS ~ You & Mrs. POPS have every right to be proud. You raised one heck of a son. He is a leader both on & off the field.

That's awesome, thanks for sharing Pops.

Can’t wait to see Brian reel in Rodgers this Sunday! Pops, my father got me into fishin’ at an early age as well, & it’s still my passion! Proud, you should be!  Smile