Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linval Joseph Talks to VikeFans at Camp

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-08-02-at-1.03.55-PM.png?fit=842%2C534]Linval Joseph Talks to VikeFans at Camp
Listen to the always fun Linval Joseph at training camp in Mankato   Hey Thanks a lot for taking the time to check out our content. It really means a lot to us to connect with other fans. If y…

Read the full story here

Linval is a big dude!

Love the big guy in the middle. Expecting even more out of him this year in the running game.  Pat Williams type of play.   

A big bad man.  And yet so agile.  Watching the highlights of him take down Cook the other day, I thought LJ was going to land on Cook and squash him, but he stayed on his feet somehow (LJ did, Cook was buried after trying to run through the big man)

I see Vikings.com has used part of Tom's interview with Linval.  Guess they know who will be asking the good questions.

I imagine it helps having a camera there to keep other interviewers out.

Ya know as we are going along there often is times when people are listening in on our interviews but this year people have been REALLY respectful of getting in the way of the shot. They haven't always been that way. In the Latavius Murray interview one national affiliate was slack jawed while watching the interview and she turns to me and says "Wow this is a great interview. He (Tom) is so smooth.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
Ya know as we are going along there often is times when people are listening in on our interviews but this year people have been REALLY respectful of getting in the way of the shot. They haven't always been that way.
Even Tomasson?

Tom deserves all the kudos he gets.  IIRC he comes up with the questions on the spot.  Has a great knowledge for the game and players and is very smooth guiding the interview.

Yeah tomasson has been a good biy this year. There's a few that wander into shots. Today I had to get harsh with someone who got their camera in my shot. But it's been good. 

And Tom does come up with questions on the fly. If you notice him asking a question that you hear in other interviews it is usually him buying time to think of the next question he wants to ask. It's fun working with him because i pretty much know how he operates now.