Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VELSPÁR WEEK 4
Smoked Lion

The 2016 Minnesota Vikings disastrous “second” half of the season included two loses to the Detroit Lions.  I’m sure you all remember as I’m sure the Vikings players all remember.  The Vikings lost at USB stadium in overtime after scoring a go ahead TD with 23 seconds left and pinning the lions deep only to see Lions kicking a 58 yard field goal to tie and force OT.  That was a bitter pill to swallow, especially after out playing the Lions statistically in pretty much every category.  Three weeks later the Vikings would swallow another bitter pill again at the foot of Prater as time ran out spoiling the Vikings Thanksgiving.  Are you pissed off again yet?  I’m pretty sure the Vikings are and remember exactly what it felt like.  The Vikings win one of those games and they would have been in the playoffs.  
The 2017 version of the Vikings looks much improved, even with being snakebit with injuries at it’s most key position.  Thiggs and Dielen are #2 and #3 WR’s in the league.  The Vikings running game is cooking and Dalvin has dramatically diversified the Offense.  The offensive line has been been great and a big reason why the Vikings are averaging 400+ yards a game and nearly 500 yards on home turf.  It’s the start of the divisional games and Minnesota is 39-15-1 all time at home vs the Lions.  Look for the Vikings to continue it’s home cooking and smoke the Lions 31-10.

WEEK 4 OF VELSPAR IS LIVE

IN

When I click the link I get "http://cottsabarber.wixsite.com/velspar" instead of scotts

Quote: @"Hidalgo" said:
When I click the link I get "http://cottsabarber.wixsite.com/velspar" instead of scotts
Fixed!   Thanks!

In.
Still mad I forgot to submit week 2... Not that it would have mattered in the overall standings (cause I really suck at this game)... Oh well, maybe I can find a horseshoe and win one of these weeks

I haven't missed a week yet there are 2 people who missed week 3 ahead of me in total points and some others close behind. Don't give up the ship yet