Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How’s the atmosphere at US Bank at night?
Been to 5 or 6 day games and got tickets to the Colts game prior to the flex. Just wondered if “the feel” is any different at night vs a day game.

Haven't been to a night game at the Bank, but did go to one at the Metrodome. Only difference I remember was that it quite a bit more liquorish. I would imagine that's even more true for a Sunday night game since people have all day to get tuned up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

yah, night games are a bit crazier; I think more weed/booze consumption b4.

They can do some fun stuff with lights etc. but the atmosphere in USB is more dictated by the opponent and whats happening on the field than the time of day played.

If I recall correctly, last time with played the Colts was pretty fun Wink

(Yesterday, 09:20 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: yah, night games are a bit crazier; I think more weed/booze consumption b4.

They can do some fun stuff with lights etc. but the atmosphere in USB is more dictated by the opponent and whats happening on the field than the time of day played.

Living in America's first legalized state, I have a lot of friends who partake. I will occasionally too, and maybe it just affects me differently, but I've never understood the desire to get high and go out. A football game? Oh hell no. I used to date a girl who liked to get high before going clubbing. Once dated a girl who got high before her softball games. Man, I just don't get that at all. I'm utterly incapable of doing anything other than sitting at home watching Neil DeGrasse Tyson documentaries on repeat and eating Funyans by the fistful.

Not to go too far off-topic...

I dont drink much anymore and when I partake in weed, it's as a night cap after 8:00 pm

Just a puff or 2. But yah, I dont feel a need to get buzzed-up for socializing anymore. I certainly dont want to be stoned/mellow for a football game live.

Back in the 80's? Well, that was a different era and I was 40 years younger lol!

(Yesterday, 09:20 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: yah, night games are a bit crazier; I think more weed/booze consumption b4.

That was a noon start
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?