Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheres The Outrage?
(10-09-2024, 11:38 AM)Zanary Wrote: I guess I'd point out the very obvious truth that the hurricane season, not exactly surprising in its timing if horrifying in its intensity, was still coming, and that it's the truth that said season tends to be in the same rough period in general.

You like to try to speak for my state of mind a lot, despite never meeting me, or sitting across a table from me in a real discussion, so I can assume that you're projecting a strong desire to push your dishonesty onto others; as such, it shows both full opposition to critical thinking and full-on kinship with Trumpism.

On brand!

My bad, too much multi-tasking, a few more points:

1. Look up FEMA's "Disaster Relief" vs "Shelter and Services" funds, and see just how much more misinformation is coming from the usual shitheads, then being repeated here!

2. For all the horrific failures on the border by the current administration, and the failure to admit/address just that by Kamala the other night (shocker!), only congress can actually fix immigration...and in one of his ultimate spineless, anti-American, "f*ck the country, it's all about ME" moves, the Jaundiced Jesus worked to torpedo what could have been a very improved immigration bill earlier this year. Considering how many typically pro-right groups supported it, and the levels of lackeys that suddenly sprayed dumbassery about it after he got involved, it showed what the attentive already knew about him.

3. Given that Trumplestilskin has found ways to lie/distort throughout the entire hurricane tragedy (and I'm sure the shithead will keep the streak alive), and that the actual facts are so easily found at, y'know, the sources he sprays his vitriol at...between all the new lies, the old lies, the felonies, the sexual assaults, the abuses of power, and his closest political women either being catastrophic comedies or full-on psychiatric curiosities...

...how is there support? Hatred for the dnc, I get, but support for that much dishonesty, insanity, and 5-star venom? What's the allure? I genuinely can't understand it, more bizarre than 2016/20.

Trump was able to counter the flow of immigrants through Executive action...the same Executive actions that were rescinded under Biden and his border czar.  That border bill was more about processing people quicker than it was designed to stop the flow of illegals.  Let's not build any more of the border wall.  The effective Stay in Mexico...nope..not doing it.  What we're really talking about is concierge service.

I agree with you Z...it's the Hurricane season...the same time every year...and FEMA's funds are depleted before it started.....but let's not talk about where the money went...just that we need money now....and name shame those that point out the obvious.  Let's just ignore the facts.

Here's the famous chart that Trump turned to look at when the bullet hit his ear.  Tell me this doesn't seem purposeful.  But this time they really, really mean it.

[Image: 240718_TrumpChart_Hankinson-1024x819.png]

...and it's all stopgaps until congress actually changes the bill, rewrites the immigration code, but that was countered in the name of optics...

...wait, again, a full-on democrat favorite tactic...!!!
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

(10-09-2024, 01:35 PM)Zanary Wrote: ...and it's all stopgaps until congress actually changes the bill, rewrites the immigration code, but that was countered in the name of optics...

...wait, again, a full-on democrat favorite tactic...!!!

That was countered because it wasn't intended to counter the influx of immigrants.  It's primary purpose was to provide funding to process people faster.  C'mon Z...you're smarter than this.  Tell me you actually believe that Democrats want to stop the flow of illegal immigrants and the Republicans stopped them.

(10-09-2024, 03:08 PM)badgervike Wrote: That was countered because it wasn't intended to counter the influx of immigrants.  It's primary purpose was to provide funding to process people faster.  C'mon Z...you're smarter than this.  Tell me you actually believe that Democrats want to stop the flow of illegal immigrants and the Republicans stopped them.

C'mon, Badger....I can't speak to your intellect, you try and lie about me constantly and are choosing to vote for lying, felonious, rapey filth...but:

as someone who lived at the border from the late 70s to the early 2010s, I can tell you that just generalizing all dems as wanting illegals in and reps as wanting them out is either blatant, utter stupidity, full-on dishonesty, or naivety rivaling that of a pre-school child.

Many democrat mayors in NM/AZ wanted more border enforcement because they didn't want the drugs and crime involved, but assclowns like Martin Chavez (Albuquerque Mayor) and others got on board the "sanctuary" train, and overrode others from smaller population counties.

Similarly, and this is WELL known, the gop biz owners that happily exploited the cheap, off-the-books labor of illegal aliens for generations were pure lip service at best, while often paving the way to get their produce pickers, ranch hands, and hospitality workers for deep discounts and without having to pay benefits.

None of this is new news. The "all to one side, all else to the other" generalized bullshit is unworthy of anyone capable of a moment's thought.

(10-09-2024, 09:09 PM)Zanary Wrote: C'mon, Badger....I can't speak to your intellect, you try and lie about me constantly and are choosing to vote for lying, felonious, rapey filth...but:

as someone who lived at the border from the late 70s to the early 2010s, I can tell you that just generalizing all dems as wanting illegals in and reps as wanting them out is either blatant, utter stupidity, full-on dishonesty, or naivety rivaling that of a pre-school child.

Many democrat mayors in NM/AZ wanted more border enforcement because they didn't want the drugs and crime involved, but assclowns like Martin Chavez (Albuquerque Mayor) and others got on board the "sanctuary" train, and overrode others from smaller population counties.

Similarly, and this is WELL known, the gop biz owners that happily exploited the cheap, off-the-books labor of illegal aliens for generations were pure lip service at best, while often paving the way to get their produce pickers, ranch hands, and hospitality workers for deep discounts and without having to pay benefits.

None of this is new news. The "all to one side, all else to the other" generalized bullshit is unworthy of anyone capable of a moment's thought.

I didn't say there weren't some on each side that have historically supported illegal immigration Z nor will I blindly defend a party as you do because I'm still an independent.  I will vote for Trump and likely not vote down ticket except for a few local candidates and referendums.  The reality is the immigrant crisis was caused purposely by Biden and his border czar and has been furthered by sanctuary cities and Democrat supported "immigrant resource" organizations that coach immigrants to say the right thing when they cross the border...they're seeking asylum...and fear for their lives...they're not just coming across for free stuff and a better life.  The cheap undocumented labor argument goes away for asylum seekers as they also receive work permits.

(10-10-2024, 12:21 PM)badgervike Wrote: I didn't say there weren't some on each side that have historically supported illegal immigration Z nor will I blindly defend a party as you do because I'm still an independent.  I will vote for Trump and likely not vote down ticket except for a few local candidates and referendums.  The reality is the immigrant crisis was caused purposely by Biden and his border czar and has been furthered by sanctuary cities and Democrat supported "immigrant resource" organizations that coach immigrants to say the right thing when they cross the border...they're seeking asylum...and fear for their lives...they're not just coming across for free stuff and a better life.  The cheap undocumented labor argument goes away for asylum seekers as they also receive work permits.

...again, with the lies. You really are an ethical failure.

I've called out the dnc for failures at the border, for hypocrisy, for chasing of law enforcement, for butt-surfing this country for optics...just on this site, alone.

I've called out the gop for selling its soul to an orange shitbag, for destroying its own ethics in the process, for its own hypocrisy, for being obsolete, and for bending over for its worst members.

I've ripped up the libertarians for becoming isolationist, putin apologist, babbling shitheads that are basically just keyboard warriors feeling rebellious by repeating "taxation is theft".

Who am I blindly defending, again, oh teller of ongoing untruths?

Also, saying the border crisis was "created" by this administration is a true fucking mountain of bullshit with a cloud of flies visible from Saturn. It didn't just APPEAR in 2020, or this decade, or this century...this is just another chapter in the parties and congress playing some of the shittiest of all power games down there at the expense of everyone.  As for the "work permits", a huge number work hard to avoid detection, altogether, and always have...because their family contacts have been up here for generations, some since the Land Grants or earlier.  They'd hop off of trains or trucks around Socorro, Alamogordo, Escondida, usually towns with basic amenities but well South of the big population centers...and easily fade into the background until being picked up.

Decades...maybe it wasn't sexy in the media, yet, and maybe Faux wasn't cherry picking bits to get fined for yet, but for all the damage the current clown car rejects did...and are doing...they invented nothing.

All I can do is laugh and shake my head, over and over. Y'all NEED to hate so badly, and hate precisely who you're told to...and drawing your attention to it does nothing....

(10-10-2024, 02:27 PM)Zanary Wrote: ...again, with the lies. You really are an ethical failure.

I've called out the dnc for failures at the border, for hypocrisy, for chasing of law enforcement, for butt-surfing this country for optics...just on this site, alone.

I've called out the gop for selling its soul to an orange shitbag, for destroying its own ethics in the process, for its own hypocrisy, for being obsolete, and for bending over for its worst members.

I've ripped up the libertarians for becoming isolationist, putin apologist, babbling shitheads that are basically just keyboard warriors feeling rebellious by repeating "taxation is theft".

Who am I blindly defending, again, oh teller of ongoing untruths?

Also, saying the border crisis was "created" by this administration is a true fucking mountain of bullshit with a cloud of flies visible from Saturn. It didn't just APPEAR in 2020, or this decade, or this century...this is just another chapter in the parties and congress playing some of the shittiest of all power games down there at the expense of everyone.  As for the "work permits", a huge number work hard to avoid detection, altogether, and always have...because their family contacts have been up here for generations, some since the Land Grants or earlier.  They'd hop off of trains or trucks around Socorro, Alamogordo, Escondida, usually towns with basic amenities but well South of the big population centers...and easily fade into the background until being picked up.

Decades...maybe it wasn't sexy in the media, yet, and maybe Faux wasn't cherry picking bits to get fined for yet, but for all the damage the current clown car rejects did...and are doing...they invented nothing.

All I can do is laugh and shake my head, over and over. Y'all NEED to hate so badly, and hate precisely who you're told to...and drawing your attention to it does nothing....
Decadess?  Look at the chart that I posted in this thread and tell me you don't see a trend in immigration...and that's simply encounters. In years past, we would deport a significant portion of them.  Now we catch and release only about 4% of them. If you're as non-partisan as you say...than call a spade a spade on immigration and quit waving the Team Blue pom poms.  When you completely eliminate all the policies that were in place to stem the tide of immigration prior to Biden/Harris...you own the result.  Biden / Harris did that..and they own the result.  More illegal immigrants admitted than the entire population of Pennsylvania...many of them unvetted in any meangingful way and no intent to change that policy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes badgervike's post:

So, in other words, you want me, who's not a democrat, to defend the democrat's side, satisfying your bizarro internal bullshit about me being something I've never been?

You're insisting that I have to lower myself to your dishonest and myopic narrative, so you can try and assign me among the rabble that only counts as high as two?

Nope.

I've stated my grievances with the current administration's tragic dumbassery on the border, and as you've decided to wave the orange turd flag, you're the only one of us that's waving duopoly pom-poms. Wear your crust and your flies with pride, I guess, because you lie like that clown; no matter how often the truth is presented, you'll spray whatever fictional spittle fits your narrative.

I'm not repeating myself for your edification; you'll just ignore what you want and lie again. You've demonstrated to be dishonest, so what you want from me will never matter to anyone except maybe yourself.

Earlier on this page, I said that 75 million traitors would outvote 70 million traitors to settle the election. Maybe it'll be more like 80-75, as your team has managed to mobilize a huge number of women in ways they'll likely regret. Whatever the case, all involved will be supporting the liars, thieves, and manipulators that have been robbing us, dividing us, and exploiting us while they and their pet media factories make money typically associated with lottery wins.

I've heard people, shaking with veins pulsing in their temples and throats, insist that voting for____ was going to destroy the country since 1980. Funny thing, right or wrong, the country always took damage, but also always survived.