Cardinals
Falcons
Bears
at Seattle
Packers
at Lions

1. LOTTA games left - 12! 
2. If they went .500 we finish 11/6. That fast start is huge
3). I think we finish a bit more than that  - 12???

I cant believe I'm saying this squad would put up 12 wins...

But I dont see them falling apart (unless injuries bite hard or Darnold just starts to suck). 

I "may" have very underestimated them at 7 wins  Rolleyes

Hell, we are probably looking at a draft pick in the 20's.
[-] The following 3 users Like purplefaithful's post:

The Darnold is the big question mark. He’s had decent four game streaks. Are we at the end of a four game stretch or is he actually different this time?

I’m hopeful getting grilled in the chest and facing a bad ass defense in London was a bad game and not the start of something.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AGRforever's post:

(10-13-2024, 11:24 AM)AGRforever Wrote: The Darnold is the big question mark. He’s had decent four game streaks. Are we at the end of a four game stretch or is he actually different this time?

I’m hopeful getting grilled in the chest and facing a bad ass defense in London was a bad game and not the start of something.

I think it's different this time. Because it's not just Sam. Up until London he was playing well, but a lot of that is due to good protection, great weapons, and an offense that gives him a wide open receiver on almost every play.  That shouldn't change. Like I've said before, you could put Zach Wilson in this offense and win half your games. 

I feel pretty good that Darnold will bounce back. That's not to say he's done having bad games. I think we have to expect 3 or 4 more of those this year. Hopefully, like London, we can still find a way to win some of them.

(10-13-2024, 11:49 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: I think it's different this time. Because it's not just Sam. Up until London he was playing well, but a lot of that is due to good protection, great weapons, and an offense that gives him a wide open receiver on almost every play.  That shouldn't change. Like I've said before, you could put Zach Wilson in this offense and win half your games. 

I feel pretty good that Darnold will bounce back. That's not to say he's done having bad games. I think we have to expect 3 or 4 more of those this year. Hopefully, like London, we can still find a way to win some of them.

And that is why I may find some peace putting in an un-proven rookie to start @ QB next season....That and a stout D which should keep you within spitting distance in most games.