Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So there's Bad Sam.....
(1 hour ago)Waterboy Wrote: Agreed. You can’t go to a run game that is getting two yards a carry. So Sam had a bad day.  If he has a bad day and we win I’m fine with that. We’ll get healthy over the next couple weeks and bring back a Pro Bowl TE.  That will just give us more weapons.  The Jets have a good defense and this was totally a possible letdown game today.

bingo at the bold...

Even though its early in the year, this was much more a must win for them then us. Especially with all the Rogers is back hype. 

Not excusing everything our players and coaches didnt do right, but things were off kilter, we lose Jones (pack fans going "see, we told yah")
and we still won. 

Get rested and prep for your biggest game to-date two weeks from now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

(4 hours ago)AGRforever Wrote: They had 30 rushing attempts. They had 66 plays. How much less passing would you like them to do?

They needed to mix it up more. There were unsuccessful drives that were just pass. They needed to adjust without Jones. The line blocking changes between running backs. There were several stalled drives. And I know the Jets defense is good but the Vikings needed to change it up. It didn't have to be deep shot after deep shot especially when Sam's accuracy was off.

(59 minutes ago)Vikergirl Wrote: They needed to mix it up more. There were unsuccessful drives that were just pass. They needed to adjust without Jones. The line blocking changes between running backs. There were several stalled drives. And I know the Jets defense is good but the Vikings needed to change it up. It didn't have to be deep shot after deep shot especially when Sam's accuracy was off.

What if the play calls had shorter options and Sam decided to push it down field?  How is that on KOC?  Honestly, I'd rather have Darnold in attack mode.  He was off today.  Big deal.  Not sure why we're throwing shade at KOC?