Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of beat up teams right now in the NFL
(5 hours ago)purplefaithful Wrote: That made me lolz

Give the kid some time, the upside is there.

He needs to get stronger/bigger.....and he knows it.

(Today, 12:59 AM)Mattyman Wrote: Vikings are favored to beat the Jets.

If Vikes are 5-0 at the BYE, I could see  Kwesi making a trade to go get someone.

What exactly can or will we trade to get someone?  We're not giving up a 1 and we don't have enough in the next draft to reasonably trade away any more picks.  I'm not sure there's a real area other than RG or possibly CB where we can reasonably upgrade, unless we reach further out to 2026, which at this point would be foolish imho.

(5 hours ago)Waterboy Wrote: What exactly can or will we trade to get someone?  We're not giving up a 1 and we don't have enough in the next draft to reasonably trade away any more picks.  I'm not sure there's a real area other than RG or possibly CB where we can reasonably upgrade, unless we reach further out to 2026, which at this point would be foolish imho.

Thats where my head is at too...

Unless there is something catastrophic, the die is cast and done for this season. Too few assets in 25 to gamble with.

(5 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: He needs to get stronger/bigger.....and he knows it.

Turner is about the same size as Parsons, maybe even a little heavier. 

But the comparisons most likely end there. Micah definitely has the experience and strength advantages.