Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I expect teams to start blitzing Darnold
You can't give him time, he'll find the 1st, 2nd or 3rd option. Every time. He'll eat you up going through progressions. I expect the Jets to bring the heat (or try to). Now KOC can gameplan for that, but I think teams will start trying to hurry Darnold in the pocket much more often moving forward.

(3 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: You can't give him time, he'll find the 1st, 2nd or 3rd option. Every time. He'll eat you up going through progressions. I expect the Jets to bring the heat (or try to). Now KOC can gameplan for that, but I think teams will start trying to hurry Darnold in the pocket much more often moving forward.

They can try, but there's this...

[-] The following 5 users Like MaroonBells's post:

(3 hours ago)MaroonBells Wrote: They can try, but there's this...

how many times this year do we find ourselves saying "well I certainly didnt see that coming"
[-] The following 5 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

Blitzing will leave our wide receivers on man to man coverages and we have seen what JJ does with that.
[-] The following 3 users Like ArizonaViking's post:

[Image: welcome-to-sambeau-v0-dlislv3xosrd1.jpeg...7a1c1259e0]
[-] The following 4 users Like StickierBuns's post:

He did seem to be holding onto the ball a little too long yesterday. Hopefully Sam doesn't start reading all of the good things everyone is saying about him (he deserves it) and try to be too perfect. Quick drop, make his read and let it rip.