Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jalen Reagor mocked his way out of the NFL
Patriots Release Jalen Reagor After WR Seemingly Mocked Team in Cryptic IG Photo
Paul Kasabian
September 17, 2024

The New England Patriots have released wide receiver Jalen Reagor from the practice squad.

The Pats made the announcement just after 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday. Earlier in the day, Reagor posted the oft-shared meme of a Bugatti Veyron sitting in a mobile home park, perhaps indicating his unhappiness and feeling that he was unfit for the practice squad.

Reagor did not make any regular-season appearances with the Pats through two games. He took part in 11 contests last year, catching seven passes for 138 yards. Reagor also added a 98-yard punt return for a touchdown.

The Philadelphia Eagles selected Reagor with the 2020 NFL's draft's No. 21 overall pick, one spot before the Minnesota Vikings selected eventual superstar receiver Justin Jefferson.

Reagor had 31 catches for 396 yards and a touchdown in 11 games in 2020 before adding a 33/299/2 line in 17 games in 2021.

In August 2022, the Eagles traded Reagor to the Vikings, but he didn't see much time in Minnesota, catching just eight passes for 104 yards and a score on 13 targets.

Reagor was on and off the Patriots' practice squad in 2023. He made the Pats' initial 53-man roster in 2024 before being assigned to the practice squad again.

We should send the Eagles a Christmas card for life for taking Reagor over Jefferson
[-] The following 5 users Like supafreak84's post:

I bet if I scoured every social media site right now I could find at least one Viking fan somewhere honestly suggesting we bring him back.

(09-17-2024, 05:16 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: We should send the Eagles a Christmas card for life for taking Reagor over Jefferson

I always chuckle when I go back and see the absolute glee that Spielman and Zim had that Philly took Reagor

His next gig will be as Uncle Rico in the Napoleon Dynamite sequel

(Yesterday, 09:37 AM)badgervike Wrote: I always chuckle when I go back and see the absolute glee that Spielman and Zim had that Philly took Reagor

this should play on loop on the jumbotron every time the Vikings host the iggles going forward.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

BUST.