Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers' Bosa: We're playing a better team this week
https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/reactions...j7k9dsdr9e

"This week I think we're playing a better, honestly, a better team," 49ers star edge rusher Nick Bosa said when asked about going from the Jets to the Vikings. "They're playing better football, it looks like. They run the ball well. We're going to have to be better in our techniques, we kind of got away with some things last week. We have to hone in and not pat ourselves on the back." - Bosa
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

Every week in this league is such a war of attrition &  razor thin margins.

I have no idea what we have in the Vikings of 24?? Probably wont have a strong opinion till the bye.

I do know going to see the opener is always exciting and (unlike the Gmen) The 49'ers are as good as the league can field. yikes!

We certainly appeared to be much more “ready” to play regular season ball as compared to last season’s dismal start. We shall see… SKOL! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

What !?!

Bosa's playing !?!

Considerable talent of course but quotes and attitude like that are why he's a great player.

I'm not a moral victory guy usually but if the Vikes bring it this week and fall short, I'll be fine with that. I have a lot of respect for this Niners team. Some teams fall apart after losing a Super Bowl. After one week at least, they seem to have rallied well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pattersaur's post:

Bosa is a straight shooter. I love that while he's complimenting the Vikings, he's also taking a dig at the overrated Jets.

Brian O'Neill handled Bosa pretty well in the last game. As well as he can be handled anyway. 0 sacks. In this one I expect Bosa to loop inside more to target the weaker IOL.

I'll say this: from what I've read briefly from San Fran media and fans, they feel very confident they are going to break the Vikings in half. Calling for the 'same ol' Sam' will be back Sunday.