Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DT Jaquelin Roy
So this kid went from possible surprise player for 2024, to cut from the roster and not even signed to the practice squad....or anyone's practice squad. Was the guy half assing it? It just seems a little odd. Does he not want to play football? Its like poof, he's gone from the NFL.

KAM's Draft class last year not great either: Addison (awesome).....Blackmon (remains to be seen, but probably decent).....and crickets. Don't talk to me about Jay Ward. Maybe KAM should just follow Kiper's Big Board for actual Draft picks and then focus on UDFAs where he rocks?

He was a 5th I think so not too disappointed. You have got to hit on those 1-3 round picks I think KAM has done good his last 2 drafts, although the first one is probably a D.

(08-29-2024, 12:09 PM)Bullazin Wrote: He was a 5th I think so not too disappointed.  You have got to hit on those 1-3 round picks  I think KAM has done good his last 2 drafts, although the first one is probably a D.

A quote from today, seems he's totally owning that his first Draft was hot garbage:

Andrew Krammer
@Andrew_Krammer
·
57m
GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah answering questions about the 2022 draft led with Cine and Booth, both gone. "Thought a lot about those days... Trying to have a 33-point play all at once (alluding to Colts win)." Got too far ahead trying to solve issues. (how I read it: replacing Harrison)
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(08-29-2024, 12:12 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: A quote from today, seems he's totally owning that his first Draft was hot garbage:

Andrew Krammer
@Andrew_Krammer
·
57m
GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah answering questions about the 2022 draft led with Cine and Booth, both gone. "Thought a lot about those days... Trying to have a 33-point play all at once (alluding to Colts win)." Got too far ahead trying to solve issues. (how I read it: replacing Harrison)

Just a rough, rough draft. I still go back to if his intention was to replace Harrison, then why not just take Kyle Hamilton there and call it a day? He's done better the last couple drafts. It's a shame McCarthy got hurt because he's the tipping point when it comes to really evaluating KAM.
[-] The following 4 users Like supafreak84's post: