Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trishton Jackson
I want to see this guy make the 53. He’s looked real good this preseason, has had a nice off season and definitely has stood out from the log jam at WR. I like Brandon Powell too, but I see more upside in Jackson.

53:
Jets
Addison
Nailor
Powell
T. Jackson

Practice squad:
T. Sherfield
J. Jones
L. Jackson or Thayer Thomas
SKOL VIKINGS Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes The ghost formerly known as PG's post:

Yeah, Tristan Jackson has definitely shown enough to make it as our 5th WR IMO.

Keenan McCardell has the magic touch with these guys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MAD GAINZ's post:

That Hall they just brought in played very well yesterday, not likely to supplant anybody on the made list, but has game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

I'm just happy the o.p. didn't call him "Tristan".
[-] The following 1 user Likes comet52's post:

(08-24-2024, 09:39 PM)The ghost formerly known as PG Wrote: I want to see this guy make the 53. He’s looked real good this preseason, has had a nice off season and definitely has stood out from the log jam at WR. I like Brandon Powell too, but I see more upside in Jackson.

53:
Jets
Addison
Nailor
Powell
T. Jackson

Practice squad:
T. Sherfield
J. Jones
L. Jackson or Thayer Thomas

Yep, I think this is exactly it. As good as WR1 and 2 are, this might be the best WR3-5 we've seen in some time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

I think Sherfield has looked good as well, with a likely suspension for Addison, wondering if they may keep 6 and he makes it.
[-] The following 2 users Like JR44's post:

I don’t envy the coaches making the decision on these guys. Most of them show the ability to have a future in the league. Jackson can flat out play. I know he isn’t always seeing stating caliber CB’s, but he finds ways to get open all the time. I’m torn on him and Powell.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Havoc's post:

(08-25-2024, 10:11 AM)JR44 Wrote: I think Sherfield has looked good as well, with a likely suspension for Addison, wondering if they may keep 6 and he makes it.

I have a roster question about how a suspension is treated.  
If a player is suspended for any number of games for any reason, does he still count against the 53?  Or can the team add a player to complete the 53?

(08-26-2024, 10:26 AM)Montana Tom Wrote: I have a roster question about how a suspension is treated.  
If a player is suspended for any number of games for any reason, does he still count against the 53?  Or can the team add a player to complete the 53?

No Addison wont count against the 53 until his suspension is over.