Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Shelly's back
[-] The following 2 users Like 1VikesFan's post:

Interesting move. There's your Jackson replacement I guess. He sure played well in spot duty two years ago, but I assumed he was not a Flo guy.

Good. Don't know why they let him walk last year when he was practically begging to come back.
[-] The following 2 users Like RS_Express's post:

(07-23-2024, 05:04 PM)MaroonBells Wrote: Interesting move. There's your Jackson replacement I guess. He sure played well in spot duty two years ago, but I assumed he was not a Flo guy.

Interesting indeed. When they allowed him to leave the speculation was that he wasn't a scheme fit. Wonder what's changed in two years,

(07-24-2024, 06:27 AM)Knucklehead Wrote: Interesting indeed. When they allowed him to leave the speculation was that he wasn't a scheme fit. Wonder what's changed in two years,

I think they're just desperate to find anyone to play cb.

It's unfortunate that we lost a 4th round CB to a car accident...nobody could see that coming.
The Dukemeister plays way over his height. The Vikings were familiar with him in that 13-4 season and he proved he had some moxie.
I think this is a smart move to bring him in. I was pleased to see the reunion.

I'm glad to see some experience back in the fold, I just hope that he's a good fit for Flo's system.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!