Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CDC still hiding vaccine injuries.
(06-06-2024, 12:23 PM)Waterboy Wrote: Yeah, it's really idiotic to fight for your basic freedoms when the govt imposes Stalinistic shit on ya..  lol

I never said that it was (you seem determined to make up my "points", there's a trend there), but...why send the C-team? MTG is junk, a babbling moron who's destroyed her own credibility forever with "Jewish Space Laser" stupidity and managing to sound like the vacuous mirror to AOC and/or some other member of the godawful "squad".

Despite some truly vacant accusations on here, I hate the dnc more than the gop, which is why I'm always frustrated by the Republicans' seeming determination to send the dumbest, least qualified, most embarrassing, biggest fawning fan of their sexual predator, convicted felon, national embarrassment candidate. The party truly sold its soul to a spray-tanned turd that has huge databases of lies all over the internet, and as a result...

...the gop torpedoes their own credibility, when they need to do a BETTER job agains the much more media savvy dnc.

Again...what changed? Is Fauci going to prison? Are all the predator-felon-worshippers somehow going to deal with their conflicts over treating the vaxxed like lepers despite their chosen political filthboi being jabbed/boosted?

What changed?
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

(06-06-2024, 04:26 PM)Zanary Wrote: I never said that it was (you seem determined to make up my "points", there's a trend there), but...why send the C-team? MTG is junk, a babbling moron who's destroyed her own credibility forever with "Jewish Space Laser" stupidity and managing to sound like the vacuous mirror to AOC and/or some other member of the godawful "squad".

Despite some truly vacant accusations on here, I hate the dnc more than the gop, which is why I'm always frustrated by the Republicans' seeming determination to send the dumbest, least qualified, most embarrassing, biggest fawning fan of their sexual predator, convicted felon, national embarrassment candidate. The party truly sold its soul to a spray-tanned turd that has huge databases of lies all over the internet, and as a result...

...the gop torpedoes their own credibility, when they need to do a BETTER job agains the much more media savvy dnc.

Again...what changed? Is Fauci going to prison? Are all the predator-felon-worshippers somehow going to deal with their conflicts over treating the vaxxed like lepers despite their chosen political filthboi being jabbed/boosted?

What changed?

So you don't think shining a flashlight on all of this for everyone to see hasn't helped the fight to stop the jab, take of the face masks, and lessen the likelihood of all the shutdowns next time around?   I do, but you can form your own opinion.  And your bluster about Trump is just annoying.  Calling him the names you do just makes you sound foolish and uneducated.  Like it or not, it's the most corrupt and incompetent president of our lifetime against a guy who has a large ego, but did a good job while in office.  I think you waste your time ranting and raving about the orange man, and may want to focus on the way the country is going down the tubes and turning into a fascist state due to the ones claiming that Trump was doing so.

(06-07-2024, 01:47 PM)Waterboy Wrote: So you don't think shining a flashlight on all of this for everyone to see hasn't helped the fight to stop the jab, take of the face masks, and lessen the likelihood of all the shutdowns next time around?   I do, but you can form your own opinion.  And your bluster about Trump is just annoying.  Calling him the names you do just makes you sound foolish and uneducated.  Like it or not, it's the most corrupt and incompetent president of our lifetime against a guy who has a large ego, but did a good job while in office.  I think you waste your time ranting and raving about the orange man, and may want to focus on the way the country is going down the tubes and turning into a fascist state due to the ones claiming that Trump was doing so.

He's a convicted felon. That's not my opinion. It happened on the other coast entirely.
He's been found guilty of both sexual abuse AND defamation. Again, not me...something that really happened.

It's not just name calling, those are labels he's earned. His ego is barely the tip of the legally-embattled iceberg.

I've stated plainly that my perfect situation would start with both corrupt old codgers getting jailed long before November, and I mean it. I don't like the job either did, because there was a huge amount of bad to offset any good in each case...and I'd personally send all putin apologists to Hell, had I any legal way to do so. Ditto with those that empower Iranian terror puppets.

At some point, the "orange man fan club" is going to have to consider that maybe, just maybe, their chosen Sunkist Savior gets himself into a lot of this trouble.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!