Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker Hits a New Low
Apparently, sparky Carlson thinks all the fossils, carbon dating, and piles of related evolutionary science are Ukrainian/Jewish, or something....

It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

thats a 3 plus hour podcast, you really need to narrow it down if you want discussion on the matter.

I try and share things whole, so context is preserved.

TC kept trying, at various points, to claim "adaptations" vs "evolution" to the point where it seemed pretty awkward for Joe.

Lol yup, I can’t believe you can handle Tucker that long.

Zarny,

I’m very Christian for what it’s worth. There is nothing in the Bible that says humans recollection of time is on Gods same timeline. If he took 7 days to create everything…maybe a day to god is millennia to humans. There’s all kinds of things humans can’t comprehend.

We also obviously evolve. Look what humans have done to crops and livestock/pets. Imagine things changing on a natural mutation over that millennia.

(04-23-2024, 08:18 AM)AGRforever Wrote: Lol yup, I can’t believe you can handle Tucker that long.

Zarny,

I’m very Christian for what it’s worth. There is nothing in the Bible that says humans recollection of time is on Gods same timeline. If he took 7 days to create everything…maybe a day to god is millennia to humans.  There’s all kinds of things humans can’t comprehend. 

We also obviously evolve. Look what humans have done to crops and livestock/pets. Imagine things changing on a natural mutation over that millennia.

I leave it running in the background, kinda how I handle Joe a lot of the time in general. It's also how I deal with either of our horrible old codgers running to re-stain the oval office in November.

As much as any/all of the above may make me nauseous, bored, or incredulous at their stupidity...if I DON'T pay attention, I worry about what gets missed....