Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonder what our final offer was for #3?
Did NE really turn down 3 #1 draft picks?

Now, if I ask the board would you rather have:

Maye but no Turner + no #1 in 25 

OR

JJM + Turner + #1 in 25 minus alot of mid-rounders...

I wonder how everyone would answer??  Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

What we ended up doing is by far the better move
Is this thing on?
[-] The following 4 users Like Mike Olson's post:

Hard to believe that. Also, another dumb rumor that KOC laughingly shut down was the asking about Justin Herbert in a trade. Never happened.

You can play the 'what if' game, but that's a ton to give up for a guy like Maye that isn't any kind of sure thing. Seems you weren't a fan of how things went down, PF?

I would've been excited with your Maye scenario, but definitely preferred the JJM scenario. I'm in the camp that believes either QB would succeed in MN (not biased at all... LoL!). However adding JJM and Turner and keeping next year's first has me way more excited for the next few years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LabGeek's post:

(04-26-2024, 08:38 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Hard to believe that. Also, another dumb rumor that KOC laughingly shut down was the asking about Justin Herbert in a trade. Never happened.

You can play the 'what if' game, but that's a ton to give up for a guy like Maye that isn't any kind of sure thing. Seems you weren't a fan of how things went down, PF?

No, I am happy overall...I was very concerned we would be left w/out a QB. 

I am still choking a bit on the move for Turner (with some other really good D players available) but he may end-up being a very special player. Then I wont give a F about some mid rounders.
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

(04-26-2024, 08:44 AM)purplefaithful Wrote:  

I am still choking a bit on the move for Turner (with some other really good D players available) but he may end-up being a very special player. Then I wont give a F about some mid rounders.

Well the 1st edge went at 15 and after us the next 2 edges Verse and Chop went 19 and 21... ahead of our original 23 pick. If Kwesi hadn't moved, Vikings might have missed out on the top 4 edges entirely. And then there would be complaining about that LOL
[-] The following 2 users Like RS_Express's post:

Three 1st’s & a football inflator pump… Cool Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

Getting JJM and Dallas Turner for BFlo was definitely a brilliant move