• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking loaded for Bear...
My goodness

Williams
Odunze
Allen
DJ Moore

dumb bears draft a punter in the 4th
People sleep peacably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

This is going to be one of the funnest divisions in football to watch this season and who wins it is anybody guess
[-] The following 1 user Likes supafreak84's post:

Da Bears look tough on paper, the Lions scare me in real life…  Cry

The Lions are clearly nervous about the rest of the division's offenses considering how many DBs they're adding.

Kinda like 1999 all over again, eh?

(04-27-2024, 12:37 PM)rf54 Wrote: dumb bears draft a punter in the 4th

Dumb hell. He'll be worth 30 yards of field position a game to them.

I think the NFCN is going to be THE division in football very soon. If Caleb Williams and JJM hit hard, it'll be must-see sports TV.

Let's prepare ourselves: Minnesota is going to need to hit on JJM to compete in this division on a real level. Caleb Williams is probably going to be very good. Goff and Love? Looking good. But if the Vikings DO hit on JJM, its going to be special because of what they have going on. Next year will only be better with FA signings. That's when the OGs will come, next offseason in free agency. They'll set up JJM for success with the best O-line the team has seen in a decade because they are set at OT.

There's a plan. And that plan is for 2025 to be locked and loaded for JJM to start. It was always the plan for whomever they drafted. Its going to be very cool, I think. Need some patience in Year 1 of him starting, but he's going to build off that year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post: