Poll: What are the odds the Vikings go DL @ 11?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Less than 10%
58.33%
14 58.33%
25%
25.00%
6 25.00%
50/50
16.67%
4 16.67%
75% ++
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the odds Vikings go DL @ 11?
Hey, it could very well happen, right?

Laiatu Latu looks like he could take some snaps at QB…  Cool Tongue

I voted for 25% but the more I think about it, the more I feel the answer is 0%

If the Vikings are sitting at 11 with 4 QB’s off the board, Kwesi is going to do everything in his power to trade down while the fans are attempting to burn US Bank down at the draft party.

Penix isn’t worth the 11 pick, Nix DEFINITELY isn’t, and KAM knows this. He’ll try to get a second rounder back and position the team to get Penix at his perceived value further back in the first round. Since Penix is likely the distant third option, they’re not reaching for him as they definitely don’t value him as much as other QBs.

The nuclear prophecy is so close

50/50 Big Grin

We're not drafting Penix or Nix at 11. So if we can't trade up, I'd say 50/50.

I said less than 10%, but now that I think about it more, I'd put the odds around 30%. There's always a chance we aren't able to find a trade partner. And if that's the case, and QBs 2-4 are off the board, they could grab Murphy or one of the edges at 11 and use 23 for QB5 or 6.

Maybe I'm caught up reading too much draft, and I know someone drops every year (i.e. Levis etc.), but I dont see any way one of the top 6 is there @23 or near it.

You grab one @ 11 or grab the one Denver doesnt take and better do it b4 the Raiders move-up.

0% chance.  As long as one of the top 6 QBs are there, we will take one of the top 6 QBs at 11.  If we fail to trade way up for Mayes and also fail to trade up for JJM, we will take Penix or Nix at 11.

If Kwesi doesn’t come out of this draft with a QB, he won’t be able to make it through a single press conference without getting reamed.