Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd McShay's latest Draft rumblings....
https://twitter.com/McShay13/status/1783592214548906491

A 'real cost analysis' going on in Minnesota concerning JJ McCarthy.....I agree, don't break the bank with comp if this is your QB#2. Stick and pick with Penix is a high possibility.

(04-25-2024, 03:26 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: https://twitter.com/McShay13/status/1783592214548906491

A 'real cost analysis' going on in Minnesota concerning JJ McCarthy.....I agree, don't break the bank with comp if this is your QB#2. Stick and pick with Penix is a high possibility.

I don’t want Penix. I’m going to be disappointed ☹️

Think it is really interesting that he says NE has a deal with AZ in place just in case they move out of 3, why would you do that if you were not serious about trading out.

(04-25-2024, 05:15 PM)NoJR44 Wrote: Think it is really interesting that he says NE has a deal with AZ in place just in case they move out of 3, why would you do that if you were not serious about trading out.

No, I think he is saying they would only move IF they can have a deal in place with AZ or LAC to move back up for JJ.
People sleep peacably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

S hit, if they done dont have their cost analysis done by now?

WTF they be doing the past 8 weeks? Huh

As long as we keep the '25 1st,I'll be cool.

(04-25-2024, 06:13 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: S hit, if they done dont have their cost analysis done by now?

Posting on Twitter and Facebook

(04-25-2024, 06:13 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: S hit, if they done dont have their cost analysis done by now?

I didn't take that as they don't have one in place. I took it as they have one in place. Which if they did, I'd imagine (hope) it would be on  a sliding scale based on how things are playing out in real time. Kind of like buying selling stocks.

I thought the fat lady sang at the end?