Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please fix posting in ST, unreadable
Yikes, it is presently impossible to read ST posts...  Please fix when you have a moment Mike!  Appreciate ya!

(04-08-2024, 07:21 PM)IDVikingfan Wrote: Yikes, it is presently impossible to read ST posts...  Please fix when you have a moment Mike!  Appreciate ya!

Hmmm what are you seeing that is different from the other boards? It looks the same to me.
Is this thing on?

(04-09-2024, 05:57 PM)Mike Olson Wrote: Hmmm what are you seeing that is different from the other boards? It looks the same to me.

I see programming language mixed in with ST posts.  For example, I see gibberish like:

And a whole lot more in posts with many quotes, making it unreadable.

Quick Add in:  Windows 11, Browser is Google chrome

(04-09-2024, 06:25 PM)IDVikingfan Wrote: I see programming language mixed in with ST posts.  For example, I see gibberish like:

If it is from posts older than a couple days ago, I am not sure I am going to be able to do much about that. 

We imported what we could from old databases but until I can figure out how to allow HTML in posts it is going to display the code as clear text.

I have a few issues that I am working on right now but I do plan to track down how to allow HTML in posts. Whether or not that will apply to posts that were written on a different software platform I am not sure.
Is this thing on?

(04-09-2024, 06:25 PM)IDVikingfan Wrote: I see programming language mixed in with ST posts.  For example, I see gibberish like:

And actually I might have just found an option to allow it. Let me know if that fixed the issue that you were thinking of.
Is this thing on?

(04-09-2024, 08:11 PM)Mike Olson Wrote: And actually I might have just found an option to allow it. Let me know if that fixed the issue that you were thinking of.
You fixed it!  I no longer have the HTML!  Thanks Mike!