Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long live the King
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3951...4m-viewers

The most watched program in TV history. 123.4 million viewers. 

"You're welcome"....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNRXKYbw2j1575l-HpEKs...g&usqp=CAU]

Taylor's gonna get all the credit for that, but I think it was inevitable and that audience will only continue to grow in the coming years. You know what the 2nd most watched program in TV history was? Last year's Super Bowl. And Tay Tay was not around. 

I think fantasy football and legal online gambling have grown what was already a big audience into a massive one. You think paying QBs $50M a year is ridiculous? Wait 10 years. 

Just when I started to think the NFL had peaked and couldn't get any bigger...

The avg was 120mm and it peaked at 202.4mm; + 7% vs Eagles/Chiefs!! 

The NFC threw 2 really good teams at the Chiefs the last two years and came up empty. 

Tay Tay is great, but the real king is #15. Reid said it best: Pro football is a fluid sport played by the best athletes the sport can produce. And Mahomes is out there making it look easy. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Just when I started to think the NFL had peaked and couldn't get any bigger...

The avg was 120mm and it peaked at 202.4mm; + 7% vs Eagles/Chiefs!! 

The NFC threw 2 really good teams at the Chiefs the last two years and came up empty. 

Tay Tay is great, but the real king is #15. Reid said it best: Pro football is a fluid sport played by the best athletes the sport can produce. And Mahomes is out there making it look easy. 
I don't know if he made it look easy. That 1st half was brutal football. He doesn't get it into the end zone until the end of the 3rd quarter. If Moody hits the extra point are they into OT? Then the 9er's screw up the strategy of OT because they don't know the rules? As Zim is wont to say, Mahomes just might have a Clydesdale sized horseshoe up his ass. 

Richard Petty?

The after parties were wild lol.

https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/1757...XmRuwfvIBQ&s=19