Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Africa has started legal proceedings against Israel to get them to stop their genocide
Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"medaille" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Where the asterisk that says "as reported by hamas " ?

I have a hard time believing about anything coming from Gaza at this time,  or even any media in general.  It seems odd that if all these atrocities were true that we wouldn't see more eastern European countries on the list of accusers.  I see a bunch of Muslim countries or countries know to support terrorist activities and questionable government practices themselves. 

I'm not saying innocent women and children havent been injured or killed,  but I have a hard time believing that Israeli soldiers are targeting non combatant intentionally.   More likely hamas shit bags are using them as human shields and they are collateral damage,  or events by a few rogue soldiers.
Everything in the report is cited.  You can see which ones were coming from Hamas and which were coming from other sources such as the UN.

When Israel stated that all innocents must leave the area,
they declared that anyone remaining behind is automatically an enemy combatant.  They also bombed the so called safe zones.  It is physically impossible for Israel to
precision strike “bad guys”.  It is way
too population dense.  It would be like trying
to use bombs or missiles in Manhattan to kill a handful of terrorists.  Each bomb that goes off is going to kill or
injure many more civilians than terrorists. 
At some point, if you’re killing vastly more innocents than terrorists,
you’re probably not too worried about killing innocents.  Also, who verifies that people are actually
terrorists?  Is Israel publishing a list
of the names of the people they’re intending to kill with each bomb or are they
just saying, “We’re sure a bad guy was there, but you’ll have to trust us”?

Here’s a link in the new yorker, discussing snipers picking
off protesters.

Israel
Kills Dozens of Mostly Unarmed Protesters in Gaza as Jared Kushner Speaks of
Peace, in Jerusalem | The New Yorker

Israel was created by the west.  Israel is a part of the west.  The west always ignores atrocities committed
by it’s own.  I would imagine that you’ll
never find a NATO country that is critical of the west as they’re primarily
dependent on the US for protection until they’re ready to join BRICS.

my point being,  I have lost the ability to blindly trust sources anymore,  I dont think anything is being put out for our consumption with truth being the guiding principal.  It seems there is always something behind the reports trying to push an angle or agenda, and those are typically driven by profits for someone somewhere. I dont really follow NY sources as I think they have been some of  the worst when it comes to worrying about checking their sources, or delivering an unbiased piece. ( even the ones that support my beliefs )  the whole north east part of the US seems to be a soup bowl of shit when it comes to the media.

I really have about zero support for the UN and even less faith,  to many stories of their bull shit from my brother whos unit was attached to provide security for UN troops in Iraq, as well as other friends that have been tied in with UN missions in the past,   a joke of an organization when it comes to shit like this.  I am not sure what role they should even have in the world any longer as well as if the US should even be tied to them. 

I dont know that I have seen any confirmed stated goals for the future of Gaza from Israel,  but I doubt they intend to wipe out all those there,  and the more war atrocities they commit the harder it will for them to accomplish what they want to do with this offensive,  as well as establishing anything that is less of a threat for post war Gaza.  Hell at some point their own people would rise up and demand it cease ( remember about 20% of the population of Israel is Muslim) 
I have seen credible people claim Hamas, ISIS, Hezbollah, PLO, and Al Qaeda are ALL constructs of Mossad, MI6, and the CIA.  Funded and controlled therein for psyop purposes.  Jimmy, I agree 100% I don't trust ANYTHING anymore.  For all of the bloodshed we here about in the Russo-Ukraine conflict where are the videos of combat?  Where are the embeds and do people REALLY believe that Russia couldn't CURB STOMP the Ukrainian armed forces in 2 weeks if they wanted to???  NONE of this adds up AT ALL.  
Russia is a poser. Has been for 50 years. I can't believe people are still afraid of them, at all. Zanary points it all out about the ridiculous hype of Russia's 'might'. 
Its smoke. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"medaille" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Where the asterisk that says "as reported by hamas " ?

I have a hard time believing about anything coming from Gaza at this time,  or even any media in general.  It seems odd that if all these atrocities were true that we wouldn't see more eastern European countries on the list of accusers.  I see a bunch of Muslim countries or countries know to support terrorist activities and questionable government practices themselves. 

I'm not saying innocent women and children havent been injured or killed,  but I have a hard time believing that Israeli soldiers are targeting non combatant intentionally.   More likely hamas shit bags are using them as human shields and they are collateral damage,  or events by a few rogue soldiers.
Everything in the report is cited.  You can see which ones were coming from Hamas and which were coming from other sources such as the UN.

When Israel stated that all innocents must leave the area,
they declared that anyone remaining behind is automatically an enemy combatant.  They also bombed the so called safe zones.  It is physically impossible for Israel to
precision strike “bad guys”.  It is way
too population dense.  It would be like trying
to use bombs or missiles in Manhattan to kill a handful of terrorists.  Each bomb that goes off is going to kill or
injure many more civilians than terrorists. 
At some point, if you’re killing vastly more innocents than terrorists,
you’re probably not too worried about killing innocents.  Also, who verifies that people are actually
terrorists?  Is Israel publishing a list
of the names of the people they’re intending to kill with each bomb or are they
just saying, “We’re sure a bad guy was there, but you’ll have to trust us”?

Here’s a link in the new yorker, discussing snipers picking
off protesters.

Israel
Kills Dozens of Mostly Unarmed Protesters in Gaza as Jared Kushner Speaks of
Peace, in Jerusalem | The New Yorker

Israel was created by the west.  Israel is a part of the west.  The west always ignores atrocities committed
by it’s own.  I would imagine that you’ll
never find a NATO country that is critical of the west as they’re primarily
dependent on the US for protection until they’re ready to join BRICS.

my point being,  I have lost the ability to blindly trust sources anymore,  I dont think anything is being put out for our consumption with truth being the guiding principal.  It seems there is always something behind the reports trying to push an angle or agenda, and those are typically driven by profits for someone somewhere. I dont really follow NY sources as I think they have been some of  the worst when it comes to worrying about checking their sources, or delivering an unbiased piece. ( even the ones that support my beliefs )  the whole north east part of the US seems to be a soup bowl of shit when it comes to the media.

I really have about zero support for the UN and even less faith,  to many stories of their bull shit from my brother whos unit was attached to provide security for UN troops in Iraq, as well as other friends that have been tied in with UN missions in the past,   a joke of an organization when it comes to shit like this.  I am not sure what role they should even have in the world any longer as well as if the US should even be tied to them. 

I dont know that I have seen any confirmed stated goals for the future of Gaza from Israel,  but I doubt they intend to wipe out all those there,  and the more war atrocities they commit the harder it will for them to accomplish what they want to do with this offensive,  as well as establishing anything that is less of a threat for post war Gaza.  Hell at some point their own people would rise up and demand it cease ( remember about 20% of the population of Israel is Muslim) 
I have seen credible people claim Hamas, ISIS, Hezbollah, PLO, and Al Qaeda are ALL constructs of Mossad, MI6, and the CIA.  Funded and controlled therein for psyop purposes.  Jimmy, I agree 100% I don't trust ANYTHING anymore.  For all of the bloodshed we here about in the Russo-Ukraine conflict where are the videos of combat?  Where are the embeds and do people REALLY believe that Russia couldn't CURB STOMP the Ukrainian armed forces in 2 weeks if they wanted to???  NONE of this adds up AT ALL.  
Russia is a poser. Has been for 50 years. I can't believe people are still afraid of them, at all. Zanary points it all out about the ridiculous hype of Russia's 'might'. 
Its smoke. 
They still have nukes and the ability to deliver them,  not sure if poser is the right word.  I dont think they are a global threat in a conventional war scenario,  but in a end of mankind because crazy train left the rails they should still be an ongoing concern IMO.   They have enough of an arsenal that their support of any terror cells could be catastrophic.   Imagine 911 but with small nuclear devices placed in major cities, large sporting events, or any of a number if other potential targets.

I dont lose sleep over them,  but I think they still have the means to make a very damaging impact in a large scale situation.

Russia has a huge array of very horrific weaponry, but in terms of its "competitive" capabilities...um, no.

Remember every single regime using their junk over the last few decades? Hell, we have tank parks full of unused M1s because we lost so few in battle. Ditto with the MiGs...for all their airshow exuberance, our F15 still has a perfect combat record. We started producing those circa 1975.

They're a strategic horror show with a massive inferiority complex, and they don't have anything like the "heart" they had and showed in WWII. Only disinformation and fear is keeping them out of civil war right now.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
Russia has a huge array of very horrific weaponry, but in terms of its "competitive" capabilities...um, no.

Remember every single regime using their junk over the last few decades? Hell, we have tank parks full of unused M1s because we lost so few in battle. Ditto with the MiGs...for all their airshow exuberance, our F15 still has a perfect combat record. We started producing those circa 1975.

They're a strategic horror show with a massive inferiority complex, and they don't have anything like the "heart" they had and showed in WWII. Only disinformation and fear is keeping them out of civil war right now.
Oh how I loved the Eagle since it first came out to replace those aging, Viet era Phantoms. And yah, what a record they have had with that plane over the decades. Amazing. 

Not you got The Raptor looking down at all the rest of the Gen 5 and pretty much anything else that flies. 

[Image: 210911-Z-DY403-9158.JPG]

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Zanary" said:

Oh how I loved the Eagle since it first came out to replace those aging, Viet era Phantoms. And yah, what a record they have had with that plane over the decades. Amazing. 

Not you got The Raptor looking down at all the rest of the Gen 5 and pretty much anything else that flies. 

[Image: 210911-Z-DY403-9158.JPG]

I still love the Eagle and the Warthog as much as our adversaries despise/fear them. Many military family/friends talk about what amazing close support A-10s offered.

I like the F-22, but it got a raw deal from Obama in that it got its production cut, which artificially inflated the prices of every existing aircraft as economics of scale never came into play. I also worry about the sheer number of computer/software glitches they and "35s" have gone through.