Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings injury report

So 3 of the 5 starting lineman are either out or questionable...wonderful news. Frank the tank!! Frank the tank!!

It will be interesting to see how we approach this game. We're technically still alive and it wouldn't take an earth shattering event to make the playoffs either. Do the Vikings try to win this? I'd love to hear the conversations between KOC, KAM and the Wilfs about that.

But in a way it sucks that we're still alive. With half the team hurt, I think you would love to also sit players like Hunter, Pace, Addison, Jefferson. What's the point of risking career threatening injuries to players in a game like this?

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
It will be interesting to see how we approach this game. We're technically still alive and it wouldn't take an earth shattering event to make the playoffs either. Do the Vikings try to win this? I'd love to hear the conversations between KOC, KAM and the Wilfs about that.

But in a way it sucks that we're still alive. With half the team hurt, I think you would love to also sit players like Hunter, Pace, Addison, Jefferson. What's the point of risking career threatening injuries to players in a game like this?
None

A win today means little and would have no carry over to next season.

A loss today is best for the franchise. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

None

I just wish we could know the result of the other games before we played this one. If all the pieces were to have already fallen, and all we needed was the win? Yeah, I try to win. I think we all would. Even the most cynical, draft-slot-uber-alles Viking fan. But that's not reality. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

None

I just wish we could know the result of the other games before we played this one. If all the pieces were to have already fallen, and all we needed was the win? Yeah, I try to win. I think we all would. Even the most cynical, draft-slot-uber-alles Viking fan. But that's not reality. 
Wheels are off the cart. I hope the football gods smile on the Vikings and get em into top 10. 

I cant imagine going into a playoff game with Mullens/Dobbs/Hall as the starter. 

I still cant believe how un-ready Hall looked the other game. 

Still alive but on life support. I was at the store today and heard some fans talking and hoping for a loss, that's where we are. At some point, it's time to draft a qb. They could be within striking distance, I can't help but think about it. Limping into the playoffs with a steaming pile of qbs does no good