Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL and world peace
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"FLVike" said:
I think after this game I am not going to like Taylor Swift at all.
And that's really too bad because she's actually amazing. I have no ill will for Taylor Swift over this, just the ridiculous and obvious over saturation by the media. 
Sounds like she's a smart, savvy woman. I like that about her I guess. But I honestly have heard only one song of hers. That one about the cheer captain and the bleachers, because my daughter and her friends used to sing it at top volume in the car. Other than that I'm blank. I did buy those jean shorts though.  
Yep, you don't have to like her music to respect how she got where she is and how talented. But some aren't going to like her because she speaks her mind politically.

I like her too, but I wouldn't know a song of hers even if it came up and bit me.  She seems smart, and won't be taken advantage of like many other young artists.  Having said that, I hope she isn't smiling one second after Sunday's kick-off, and her mascara is streaming down her pretty face from tears of disappointment. B)
SKOL!

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
I like her too, but I wouldn't know a song of hers even if it came up and bit me.  She seems smart, and won't be taken advantage of like many other young artists.  Having said that, I hope she isn't smiling one second after Sunday's kick-off, and her mascara is streaming down her pretty face from tears of disappointment. B)
SKOL!

Yes, at that point she would be my favorite singer.