20 interceptions

17 fumbles

Is he clutch? His OT stats over last five:
6/15 Passing

46 Passing Yards
20.42 Passer Rating

0-5 Record

Is Josh Allen the next Carson Wentz? 

It's interesting. He's a turnover machine, but he's also magical sometimes. But not great in crunch time. I think you could safely say that he's a bit overrated. He's starting now to get some real criticism although these metrics have always been there. I'm waiting for Mt. Diva to blow at any time.

[Image: stefon-diggs-im-him.gif]

I think he is a good not great QB,  he has the tools to get a team there, but I dont know that he has the moxy to win a high pressure shootout.   some rise to define moment,  some let the moment define them,  I think Josh is the latter at this time.   Now the more gut check moments he faces,  he will get more comfortable and could easily flip that script,  or they may just have a run of games that doesnt require him to be the man and end up winning it all.

I used to classify him in elite...

I think I'd peg him a notch below right now. 

Outside of KC, most teams in the NFL including the Vikings would be happy to have him as their QB.  I am amazed whenever watching the Bills at their lack of playmakers.  If the ball doesn't go to Diggs, there is no one else to make a play.  Not sure any of their other WRs would even make our team and Cooks brother is their starting RB?  And then there is Latavius Murray who played for us 20 years ago.  He threw a perfectly placed ball to the TE that was dropped in OT, otherwise they likely win that game.  They have been one of the best teams in the AFC over the past few years and it has been mainly due to him.  

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Outside of KC, most teams in the NFL including the Vikings would be happy to have him as their QB.  I am amazed whenever watching the Bills at their lack of playmakers.  If the ball doesn't go to Diggs, there is no one else to make a play.  Not sure any of their other WRs would even make our team and Cooks brother is their starting RB?  And then there is Latavius Murray who played for us 20 years ago.  He threw a perfectly placed ball to the TE that was dropped in OT, otherwise they likely win that game.  They have been one of the best teams in the AFC over the past few years and it has been mainly due to him.  
Absolutely he is a franchise QB but just can't beat Reid/Mahomes which not many can.  One of these days the Bills will get over the hump.  They do need to surround him with better weapons especially at RB and maybe Cook will be the answer.  They also drafted the TE Kincaid who they plan to use more as a WR.  I think the Bills are headed to a playoff push for the 4th year in a row.  

2022 - 13-3  win 1st round loss to Cinncy who then goes to SB
2021 - 11-6  win 1st game and then loss to KC in an awesome shootout with Mahomes.  Allen stats 329 yds passing, 4 Td's and 11 carries for 68yds.  Chiefs win SB.
2020 - 13-3  2 playoff wins and another Champ game loss vs Mahomes.  Allen stats 287 yds passing, 2 Td's an Int and 7 carries for 88 yards.  

It is getting into his head now, it will be interesting to see how he responds 

I think Josh Allen has more Favre than Wentz in him.  He's always looking to make a big play.  Sometimes it gets him into trouble and other times it doesn't.  That said, he's the reason the Bills have been Super Bowl contenders the past couple years.  He's not just their QB, he's also their #1 RB and goal line guy.  We don't need to hate on him.