Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super sleuth Baker Mayfield

It looks like we're going to offset the lack of talent on defense by also being stupid - just great. Confused

I was listening to Luke Braun and he said something about defenders flapping their arms like birds. Like seriously? It doesn't take much of a detective to figure out that might mean something [Image: st3awh1epl3z.gif]

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I was listening to Luke Braun and he said something about defenders flapping their arms like birds. Like seriously? It doesn't take much of a detective to figure out that might mean something [Image: st3awh1epl3z.gif]
is he a country singer?

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
is he a country singer?
Lol nope. He is a podcast dude for Locked on Vikings 

Luke Braun.  Did he do a patreon video breakdown of them flapping their arms?  Cuz that would really make me believe him.

Mic’d Up Baker Mayfield Caught Trash Talking “Little” Vikings CB Byron Murphy After Stiff-Arming Him To The Ground: “Get Your F Weight Up Little Boy!”
https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/baker...ers-video/