Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the Kwesi Plan?
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"FLVike" said:
I'm thinking that in the next draft we'll be able to trade down 20 spots and still have a first round pick. This will enable us to take our 2nd round pick and trade down for a 6th and a 7th. Get where I'm going?
Rick is coming back?
So far, this draft class blows our last one out of the water. 

Now can we please address the DL and IOL?
Addison played well, Blackmon made a couple plays, and Pace had an opportunity to level Mayfield stretching for a first down and instead pussyfooted the tackle and let him get the first down. Ward had a super costly offsides on a field goal attempt which gave the Bucs a first down. Am I missing anybody...

Quote:
The time to do that was in the offseason and that's why Kwesi and O'Connell get a big F on their offseason report card for failing to address our biggest weakness. Especially when you need to keep your Pocket Passing QB upright and healthy. 9 hits today. That isn't sustainable. Philly's D Line is even better. Their backup DT is 1st round pick Jalen Carter who is better than any of our starters and already notched a sack today against a very solid Pat's O'Line. Jordan Davis, Fletcher Cox, and Carter are going to destroy our interior line. As tough as Cousin's is, it will be a miracle if he doesn't get knocked out of this game. 

Vikings took 173lb Addison, Philly went to the Superbowl and took Carter. Nuff said.

[Image: nnz3di5hj01p.jpeg]

The plan is to plug in Ed Ingram and for him to lead the way to a top 5 draftpick…
Wink B)