Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The team got bullied after turning it over at horrible times
Quote: @"TBro" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Really tired of seeing this team get manhandled and bullied. Even last year when they pulled games out of their asses, they still got bullied. Couldn't get a defensive stop in the 2nd half when they needed to. Pass rush became non-existent. The turnovers were tough, but they could have overcome them. Don't get me started on the offensive line. Bradbury's back an issue again?? Are you f*cking kidding me? Philly is going to bitch slap the shit out of them Thursday night.

It might very well be that we won't have to worry too much about Minnesota's being in decent position to draft their QBOTF. 
Once the Bucs figured out the Cover Zero, our Defense didn't have much impact on what the Bucs wanted to do. I still think the D played good enough to win, but the offense was just flat out bad most of the game except some nice plays to JJ. This Oline is not going to get fixed whether Bradbury can play next Thursday or not. We have no answers and there is no excuse for Kwesi and KOC not addressing it. If we can't beat the Bucs at home, where is the fist win on this schedule? This team could realistically start out 0-7 before we have to go on the road and play an improved Jordan Love and the Packers. 
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I just don't sense a toughness. Bucs players were laughing most of the game, zero fear and played way more physical. 
It will all be fixed if number 0 plays next game. Sadly, it just isn't going to change much till they beef up that front 7 with some actual talent. (and IOL)

Watching the 49ers and Cowboys it became very evident - we just dont have the personnel
to be a force in the NFC.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Philly is going to bitch slap the shit out of them Thursday night.
You haven't been at this "Vikings fan" thing very long, I take it?   Whenever we look like utter shit and every fan thinks the next game is a 40 point loss, well, you know what happens.   They suck you back into believing with some improbable miracle victory lol.
Not this year and not against Philadelphia. 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Watching the 49ers and Cowboys it became very evident - we just dont have the personnel
Welcome to the dark side. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
Welcome to the dark side. 
We don't have the personnel to be a force in our own division.