Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes vs Steelers Postgame w LaQuon Treadwell 9-17-17

[Image: LaQuon_Treadwell.png?fit=630%2C350&ssl=1]Vikes vs Steelers Postgame w LaQuon Treadwell 9-17-17
LaQuon Treadwell talks about his expanding role in the Minnesota Vikings offense.

Read the full story here

Lacuna played nearly the entire game. He does not get a ton of separation, but he is making some tight and tough catches. He is very mild mannered and talks low, but he is gracious to us.

One positive from the game was that Treadwell was more involved. He was able to make a couple catches, including a tough catch over the middle, he drew a pass interference call, and he did a good job blocking both downfield and he even motioned inside when they backed up to the 1 and helped spring a 6-yard run for Cook. Not a breakout game yet, but certainly something he can build off of.

It was good to see him contribute today. As for the interview, I loved the change of expression when Tom mentioned getting to the end zone at US Bank stadium.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
It was good to see him contribute today. As for the interview, I loved the change of expression when Tom mentioned getting to the end zone at US Bank stadium.
Thanks Nichelle.  I try hard to get them to smile.  It's hard in a losing locker room

I thought his blocking was great.  Great to see him getting more time out there.  Got the feeling we're going to see a lot more out of him as the season goes on.

the kid seems to be getting some space and blocking well. just needs timing/trust with the QBs i really want to like him.