Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll know by the beginning of November....
...what kind of team Minnesota is. 4 of next 6 at home, one of the away games is a neutral site (in London against Cleveland) and the other at Chicago. 1-1 is a fine record for heading into this stretch, especially if Detroit can get beat tonight. The plate is set for the team to win games, whether they will or not remains to be seen. No excuses. Good teams will take advantage. 

I'd argue, enjoy em, but don't get suckered in by some home game wins. We'll know about Xmas what kinda team they are.

4 of the next 6 at home is time to pad the stats. I'm waiting to see how much of it they give back in Nov/December - when they get about 1 or 2 home games and thats it. 

Defense and running games travel well, but these guys play like toy poodles on the road. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

I'd argue, enjoy em, but don't get suckered in by some home game wins. We'll know about Xmas what kinda team they are.

4 of the next 6 at home is time to pad the stats. I'm waiting to see how much of it they give back in Nov/December - when they get about 1 or 2 home games and thats it. 

Defense and running games travel well, but these guys play like toy poodles on the road. 
Ha, my point is they need to WIN those home games. Its no gimmee. By the 1st week of November, we'll know if they have a fighting chance or not to be a decent team. And if they can't beat Cleveland in London and the Bears on the road, well....that tells us a bunch also. 

The story will be told long before December. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

Ha, my point is they need to WIN those home games. Its no gimmee. By the 1st week of November, we'll know if they have a fighting chance or not to be a decent team. And if they can't beat Cleveland in London and the Bears on the road, well....that tells us a bunch also. 

They're about 2/10 in Soldier Field, don't put that one in the win column yet - but I get your point...I'm not going to get sucker punched like last year is all I'm saying. We knew 5/0 wasn't sustainable, or how they were doing it wasn't sustainable. But damn, 3/8 sucked balls. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

They're about 2/10 in Soldier Field, don't put that one in the win column yet - but I get your point...I'm not going to get sucker punched like last year is all I'm saying. We knew 5/0 wasn't sustainable, or how they were doing it wasn't sustainable. But damn, 3/8 sucked balls. 

I hear you. 3/8 sucked for sure.