Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osborn: Booth is bigger, stronger and faster this year
[Minnesota Vikings] K.J. Osborn on playing against Andrew Booth Jr. In OTAs “He’s been working all offseason to get back out here. He’s bigger, he’s stronger, he’s faster… he’s excited to get out here”

IMO, Booth is a much better fit for Flores's D.

There are a lot of pivot points this year. Addison, Ingram, Cine, Asamoah, Davenport, Oliver....but none bigger IMO than Booth. 

Former 5-star recruit, consensus 1st round pick, SEC experience with prototype size and speed. He came in last year needing one thing more than anything else: time. And he didn't get it. He missed OTAs recovering from surgery and then was hurt again in training camp. 

This is a big year for him. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
[Minnesota Vikings] K.J. Osborn on playing against Andrew Booth Jr. In OTAs “He’s been working all offseason to get back out here. He’s bigger, he’s stronger, he’s faster… he’s excited to get out here”

Not sure any defender was a fit for _onatell's scheme.

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:

I am.  I can play 15 yards off the receiver with the best of them....

https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/viki...y-practice
Thielen on Dantzler: "27's gonna be really good"

Quote: @badgervike said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:

Haha, I could probably do a good job of looking lost and glaring at the other players when my guy scores.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/viki...y-practice
Thielen on Dantzler: "27's gonna be really good"
he had the talent and size.  Too bad it takes so much more to succeed.

@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:

And anyone watching me out there won't be able to tell what the hell I am doing...that's deception!

@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:

But you still have to be able to yell Boo loud enough to get them to drop 70%+ of the passes---That's the KEY to the No D#