Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ Prediction
Extension will be announced on Monday, June 11th.  Announcement might also include a Hochenson extension.

Just a prediction.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
Extension will be announced on Monday, June 11th.  Announcement might also include a Hochenson extension.

Just a prediction.
of what year?  this year the 11th is a sunday, as in today. :p

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:

Just a prediction.
Obviously my oracle skills are rusty.   =)

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:

Just a prediction.
well maybe you have been polishing your orb to often and that has affected your vision? :p

I like how you covered both bases there. Yesterday or today, either way you're right. 

I was thinking they'd want to get it done in time for mandatory mini camp, so there's no "story." But I suppose at the end of the day it doesn't really matter much. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I like how you covered both bases there. Yesterday or today, either way you're right. 

I was thinking they'd want to get it done in time for mandatory mini camp, so there's no "story." But I suppose at the end of the day it doesn't really matter much. 
I meant Monday the 13th.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:

Just a prediction.
As are your spelling skills.