Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coda
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Purplemachine said:
Add in all the Feds, Capital Police, etc. on the Jan 6th ordeal. Things are getting interesting. Corruption to the very top. Get your popcorn folks.
corruption and collusion is pretty much a given now, has been all along for most,  but do you honestly think anything is going to come of it?  Same with the Durham report... the golden rule applies now more than ever,  those that have the gold make the rules,  and those that have the gold dont give 2 shits about what party you or I vote,  they own both of them and no amount of pissing and moaning on message boards is going to change that.
I do believe something will be done to those that are guilty. If I'm wrong then laugh at me. I have faith in someone making this right whether many folks agree or not. But that's just me.

Quote: @Purplemachine said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Purplemachine said:
Add in all the Feds, Capital Police, etc. on the Jan 6th ordeal. Things are getting interesting. Corruption to the very top. Get your popcorn folks.
corruption and collusion is pretty much a given now, has been all along for most,  but do you honestly think anything is going to come of it?  Same with the Durham report... the golden rule applies now more than ever,  those that have the gold make the rules,  and those that have the gold dont give 2 shits about what party you or I vote,  they own both of them and no amount of pissing and moaning on message boards is going to change that.
I do believe something will be done to those that are guilty. If I'm wrong then laugh at me. I have faith in someone making this right whether many folks agree or not. But that's just me.
The only way I see those " guilty" facing justice is if those controlling them no longer have any use for them and are convinced that they won't talk,  otherwise they may end up meeting a "questionable" ending.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Purplemachine said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Purplemachine said:
The only way I see those " guilty" facing justice is if those controlling them no longer have any use for them and are convinced that they won't talk,  otherwise they may end up meeting a "questionable" ending.
We shall see I guess.