Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sit the F down, Jaelen
The trade for Jaelen Reagor was a 7th and a 2024 conditional 5th, but I had never seen what the conditions were.  I was worried that if we didn't get a WR in the draft, Reagor might get enough playing time to meet them.  Well, thank you Google, here they are: 

If Reagor hits any of these marks in '22 or '23, the 5th to Philly becomes a 4th.
40 catches
500 yards
5 TD's.

Another reason to like the Addison pick.  Reagor is untradeable as a punt returner with $4 mil guaranteed salary, but now KOC can nail his stupid lazy ass to the bench on offense and make sure we don't help the Eagles any more.

Reagor does not factor into the Viking's plans. 

Speaking of morons....I thought it was interesting the test the Vikings gave Jaren Hall. They showed him a BYU clip where they knew the WR ran the wrong route and asked him what went wrong. His response? "I have to make that play right." 

Makes me wonder how Levis responded. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Speaking of morons....I thought it was interesting the test the Vikings gave Jaren Hall. They showed him a BYU clip where they knew the WR ran the wrong route and asked him what went wrong. His response? "I have to make that play right." 

Lol....

I thought this was speaking of mormons. And that would have been appropriate too most likely  =)

Some of the nicest people I've met. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:

He probably said "The WR hung me out to dry by running the wrong route. You guys need to make sure my WRs know the playbook so this stuff doesn't make me look bad.  I need to build my brand and stuff like this won't help."

*squirts mayo into coffee*

Reagor was a bad trade. The end.

Jalen Reagor = BAD
Jalen Nailor = GOOD

I am excited to see what Nailor can do this year.  He showed brief glimpses and has a lot of speed, I expect him to press KJ for snaps as the number 1 guy off the bench for the outside WR spot.

9 catches (on 13 targets) with a 19.9 average (7 first downs) and 1 TD screams promise.

Nailor? I barely know her.

[Image: fozzie-bear-wow.gif]