Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good story on the ridiculous Draft hype and Levis
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/2023-nfl-dr...44983.html

The only reason I feel bad for the kid is because of the green room wait. Its embarrassing for him and his family. If his agent was good at all he would have realized the situation and never allowed him to attend this event. Not sure exactly why he dropped, but my guess is it had less to do with him being quirky and more to do with him having more warts than the hype machine wanted us to believe. NFL GMs have spoken....in unison. 

Don't want him....not after seeing this:

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...8389693440

I don't know why what he puts in coffee matters to anyone.  I knew a lady once who ate peanut butter and mustard sandwiches.  I'd gag and vomit but to each his own.  Not hurting anyone, except maybe their own intestines.

Quote: @comet52 said:
I don't know why what he puts in coffee matters to anyone.  I knew a lady once who ate peanut butter and mustard sandwiches.  I'd gag and vomit but to each his own.  Not hurting anyone, except maybe their own intestines.
lol, of course. I think we are just having fun with it, not making hardcore judgements about his character over mayo in coffee. 

ITs all very reminiscent of Rogers...Not that Levis has anywhere near that upside. 

Would not surprise me if this is the last draft where a guy is put through that green room embarrassment.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
ITs all very reminiscent of Rogers...Not that Levis has anywhere near that upside. 

Would not surprise me if this is the last draft where a guy is put through that green room embarrassment.
I don't know if the Levis drop is more about the cockiness or the toe, but the Titans got a steal. 3 years from now everyone will be shaking their heads that CJ Stroud went 2nd overall while Levis went in the 2nd round. 

Without a 2nd it made a trade up almost impossible for the Vikings. What's more interesting is that they didn't move up for Hooker in the 3rd either. They could've swung that one. 

So the Vikings either like one of the day three guys, they have a trade in mind for a QB like Willis or Lance, or they're just not as interested in taking a QB as we all thought. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

So the Vikings either like one of the day three guys, they have a trade in mind for a QB like Willis or Lance, or they're just not as interested in taking a QB as we all thought. 
I think it's this....and I didn't think that before. But they still might draft a QB today. There's just no way to rely on that for the future, however. Its a scratch off ticket.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

I think it's this....and I didn't think that before. But they still might draft a QB today. There's just no way to rely on that for the future, however. Its a scratch off ticket.
I'm relieved that the Vikings at least didn't panic draft a QB. That was my biggest fear.

I think something happens at QB today. If not, they will extend Cousins, which is probably the best option of all anyway.