Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow....Quinnipiac wins
It was a Minnesota team in a title game.  What else would you expect? 

Doesn't Quinnipiac sound more like a joint coast guard exercise with Canada and Minnesota, more than a college?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Doesn't Quinnipiac sound more like a joint coast guard exercise with Canada and Minnesota, more than a college?
I thought more of some exclusive area in the NE where only the rich and famous live...

Typical Minnesota team that plays to not lose. When will we learn? Hats off to Quinnipiac though. They played gutsy.

I thought all they did was polling. Didn't know it was an actual university with sports until this thread. And what happened to DU? I thought they were supposed to win this every year. 

I thought it was some political conference.

Quinnipiac is one of those frozen microwaveable diet plan meals they deliver to your door.  The main entree consists of vegetables and gopher meat.

Its the Eskimo word for 'choking gopher'. 

Yeah, the Gophs were ranked #1, but it's not like they got beat by an unranked team.  Quinnipiac was ranked #2 and was highly ranked the entire season.  I did think the Goofs would win, but really wasn't that surprised it was a close game.  Quinnipiac played a great game and wasn't intimated by the high scoring Minnesota team.