Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruh Roh?? Report: Vikings to sign No. 3 QB Sloter to active roster
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@IDVikingfan said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Teddy fan boys should see their doctor four hours after receiving this news...
Why would that be?  Why would any viking fan be pleased with this news?
Because Teddy fan boys are fans of Teddy first and the team a distant second with Sam far down the list...
the way you are taking this shit makes me wonder if you are the exact opposite,   your digs at those that have spoken up for Teddy (even though Sams position is/was pretty solid) gives the impression that you kind of have a little man crush going for yourself.
Not at all...not even close...especially when you consider I've never had to resort to the tactics of fan boys...lies, distortion, and pure fabrication...
I must have missed the posts that support your assertion.  I do recall baiting posts which seems very juvenile on an adult forum and I usually didn't read those threads to completion.  Been too many decades since seventh grade to follow the commentary of bait posters.

The Minnesota Vikings believe quarterback Sam Bradford will be a game-time decision for Sunday's game at Pittsburgh due to an injured left knee, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The team plans to work out the veteran quarterback pregame and make a decision then, the source said
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20725...e-concerns

man this sucks.  Can we ever get a healthy franchise QB?

@IDVikingfan said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Teddy fan boys should see their doctor four hours after receiving this news...
Why would that be?  Why would any viking fan be pleased with this news?
Because Teddy fan boys are fans of Teddy first and the team a distant second with Sam far down the list...
makes me wonder what you are a fan of?  No, this shouldn't make any Viking fan happy, but keep picking at that scab.

Been a fan of the team for fifty years...sorry if me taking a few well deserved shots at a Teddy fan boy is too much for some of you...

Been a fan of the team for fifty years...sorry if me taking a few well deserved shots at a Teddy fan boy is too much for some of you...
You took your shot ( you rarely miss an opportunity)  it just gets old,  as old as their posts were getting.  

If you truly have been a fan for 50 years you should be old enough to move past the petty shit by now.  You know what was said,  those who said it now what they said (even though many will deny the context on which they said it ) but you don't get bonus point or get to be king of the Internet for picking fights with other longtime fans of the team.

Lol...rarely miss an opportunity? Dude...haven't said anything about Teddy fanboys for months...JFC...whatever...I'm done...but sure to get the last word in...smfh...

Hell, the Vikings have to know by now if he's playing today or not. Bigger question is will this be a lingering issue or something worse? Some thing that would impact an entire season?