Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers going dark
Quote: @medaille said:
I guess we're all a bunch of attention whore, prima donnas posting our thoughts and opinions on the internet like anyone gives a shit.
lol, truth. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1623...hC30vyl8cA&s=19
I do like his purple sweatshirt.

Quote: @medaille said:
I guess we're all a bunch of attention whore, prima donnas posting our thoughts and opinions on the internet like anyone gives a shit.
The difference being, we're anonymous regular schmoes giving reaction to what attention seeking entertainers choose to share with the masses, often for the sole purpose to generating more attention for the entertainer. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Kentis said:
@StickyBun said:
@supafreak84 said:
Say what you will about Rodgers, but I admire anyone who is willing to go outside their comfort zone to experience new things and gain new perspectives. Good on him
I do as well. Life is to be experienced and even though this may be non-traditional, who cares? He has the means to do things like this, so he's doing it. You think he gives two shits what people think? I find it interesting. He's not married and has no kids, so no real adult responsibilities, so why not try new things?

Well yea, he’s the one putting this shit out there, an attention whore if there ever was one…!
I guess talking about it on a podcast doesn't equate to 'attention whore' to me. I'm not saying there can't be opinions about it, but honestly....is it really that big a deal? Not in my opinion. 
Considering that ESPN & the NFL Network give the podcast national weekly coverage, it’s going to get out there, & Mr Rodgers damn well knows it…  B) 

Quote: @Kentis said:
@StickyBun said:
@Kentis said:
@StickyBun said:
@supafreak84 said:
Say what you will about Rodgers, but I admire anyone who is willing to go outside their comfort zone to experience new things and gain new perspectives. Good on him
I do as well. Life is to be experienced and even though this may be non-traditional, who cares? He has the means to do things like this, so he's doing it. You think he gives two shits what people think? I find it interesting. He's not married and has no kids, so no real adult responsibilities, so why not try new things?

Well yea, he’s the one putting this shit out there, an attention whore if there ever was one…!
I guess talking about it on a podcast doesn't equate to 'attention whore' to me. I'm not saying there can't be opinions about it, but honestly....is it really that big a deal? Not in my opinion. 
Considering that ESPN & the NFL Network give the podcast national weekly coverage, it’s going to get out there, & Mr Rodgers damn well knows it…  B) 
Which is exactly why he is on there because he is like look at me, look at me 

[Image: FpqFqd2WIAIpObw?format=jpg&name=900x900]