Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was there?
[Image: stewie-family-guy.gif]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Wetlander said:
Oh great, Maroon...  Now you've just given the woe is me crowd more fuel to complain about the team.  :-P
What nobody knows (till now) is that when they tore the metrodome down, I buried a voodoo doll into that hallowed ground.

B4 the USB foundation was poured. Effectively breaking any curse from Madden, LaMar Hunt or any of the spurned AFC old guard. 

It's all good now....
should have buried a whiskey bottle, a kicking shoe,  and a few other keys from what could have beens.
and a horseshoe?

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Wetlander said:
Oh great, Maroon...  Now you've just given the woe is me crowd more fuel to complain about the team.  :-P
What nobody knows (till now) is that when they tore the metrodome down, I buried a voodoo doll into that hallowed ground.

B4 the USB foundation was poured. Effectively breaking any curse from Madden, LaMar Hunt or any of the spurned AFC old guard. 

It's all good now....
should have buried a whiskey bottle, a kicking shoe,  and a few other keys from what could have beens.
and a horseshoe?
LOL... you heard it here first!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Wetlander said:

It's all good now....
Seriously, what all should be buried to appease the SB and NFCCG demons?

Whiskey bottle, a rosary, 2 kicking shoes (one frozen one), Cunningham's knee, Griff's hands, a dirty horseshoe, some hijacked radio headpieces...

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Wetlander said:

It's all good now....
Seriously, what all should be buried to appease the SB and NFCCG demons?

Whiskey bottle, a rosary, 2 kicking shoes (one frozen one), Cunningham's knee, Griff's hands, a dirty horseshoe, some hijacked radio headpieces...
Darrin Nelson's hands, Favre's ankle, Jerry Burns vocabulary, an episode of That's Incredible starring Fran Tarkenton...on Beta, Herschel Walker's entire living, breathing body. 

something to keep Robert Smith in bounds

I was there for both playoff games that year, just out of university. Sad that it was the pinnacle of my fandom.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
something to keep Robert Smith in bounds
RS's nodding head.