Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool display of leadership by Trevor Lawrence

It would be cooler if he could consistently hit a guy 10 yards down the field.  They might have pulled the upset if he stunk a bit less.

He was probably handing out WaffleHouse™️ gift cards…!  Wink :p  

I was impressed he didn't line up the entire locker room and have them punch Agnew in the face after that fumble at the KC 4 yard line essentially ended the game.

It would also be cool if the Jags had anyone who could consistently get open 10 yards down the field.  The best was when they showed $$$ WR Christian Kirk slipping twice on one play.  

I thought he would be a much better QB than he is at this point, he has had his moments and is a decent QB, but he just makes too many poor judgment plays.  The high football IQ just doesn't seem to be there yet.  I like the kid and hope he gets it all together, cause he has the talent.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
I thought he would be a much better QB than he is at this point, he has had his moments and is a decent QB, but he just makes too many poor judgment plays.  The high football IQ just doesn't seem to be there yet.  I like the kid and hope he gets it all together, cause he has the talent.  
He's definitely overrated at this point.