Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top of Mind from Boyz vs 9'ers
Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@Riphawkins said:
While I too believe Philly will win, and the pressure they put on Purdy will unravel him.
It will all depend on how the Niners O line performs against the heat.

Watched Purdy at ISU, he won't unravel as long as his weapons make plays.  He is limited and will lift a lot but can't carry the team.  His skills are that he has a selective memory and his poise under fire.  He had Montgomery, Hall, Kene and some great TEs that stepped up when needed and he took advantage of their efforts more than not.   
It's surprising how many have convinced themselves that he's now the franchise QB in San Francisco. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@Riphawkins said:
While I too believe Philly will win, and the pressure they put on Purdy will unravel him.

Watched Purdy at ISU, he won't unravel as long as his weapons make plays.  He is limited and will lift a lot but can't carry the team.  His skills are that he has a selective memory and his poise under fire.  He had Montgomery, Hall, Kene and some great TEs that stepped up when needed and he took advantage of their efforts more than not.   
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@BigAl99 said:
@Riphawkins said:

It's surprising how many have convinced themselves that he's now the franchise QB in San Francisco. 
Yah, I still am not sure what his ceiling is? Even with not looking over-whelmed in a divisional playoff game against a good D, I'm still wondering. 

I think SF is an great place for a QB to drive the car vs doing some heavy lifting. I luv the personnel they have assembled - envy it. 

They got great coaching too.