Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Donatell NOW
Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
There is a small faction that feel he did a great job with the personnel he had to use. I hope KOC and Kwesi can be objective and see clearly they need a new DC and perhaps a new scheme to go with their overhaul of the defensive roster.
There is no way that you can coach the 31st ranked unit of either offense or defense & keep your job. No way!

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
There is a small faction that feel he did a great job with the personnel he had to use. I hope KOC and Kwesi can be objective and see clearly they need a new DC and perhaps a new scheme to go with their overhaul of the defensive roster.
Any scheme would be better.  A scheme implies there is some thought, a plan.  onatell had no scheme.

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
There is no way that you can coach the 31st ranked unit of either offense or defense & keep your job. No way!
They let Donatell run with his ineffective scheme that didn't fit our personnel all year and absolutely nothing was changed when it should've been scraped at the Bye Week. Every day that goes by with no announcement being made leads me to believe they are willing to give him another season. 

Quote: @"TBro" said:
@"Knucklehead" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
They let Donatell run with his ineffective scheme that didn't fit our personnel all year and absolutely nothing was changed when it should've been scraped at the Bye Week. Every day that goes by with no announcement being made leads me to believe they are willing to give him another season. 
I know Kwesi wants to be intentional and analytical in his evaluation process so I don't worry about a few days. But if 2 or 3 weeks go by, it would be puzzling. I can't imagine trying to revive this defense by simply making player changes. It's a permanent prevent defense. A perpetual shit show!

https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/16...mP8MsjzZag&s=19

I'm thinking we won't hear anything about Donatell until then

Done deal, so glad

“Today I informed Ed Donatell we will be going in a different direction and would be fielding a defense in 2023”…  Wink B)