Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Pereira
This guys is the biggest apologist for the refs I’ve ever heard.

Has any ref fucked up a call on field in his eyes?

That's basically his job. He is there to prop them up and make them feel better.

Yep he's a league mouthpiece 

Yeah, he was one of the worst refs ever. When he was in charge, they almost never changed an on field call even when they were blatantly wrong. What a self serving dick.

He was certainly a fan today,  typically he goes with the letter of the rule,  today he's talking about leeway and frames and shit that overlooks the refs fuck ups.  The early TD where the giants ot was clearly off and Pereira is making excuses, for fucks sake my wife even called that live  when it happened,  but Mike justified the ficked call by talking about replay frames....

DICK HEAD!

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
He was certainly a fan today,  typically he goes with the letter of the rule,  today he's talking about leeway and frames and shit that overlooks the refs fuck ups.  The early TD where the giants ot was clearly off and Pereira is making excuses, for fucks sake my wife even called that live  when it happened,  but Mike justified the ficked call by talking about replay frames....

DICK HEAD!
Normally I like it when the refs don't make many calls, but two false starts by the Giants were big plays.  The off-sides called on Z was a flinch by the guard as well.

Does anybody actually like these guys chirping in on calls every few minutes? I hate it. If I never heard Perera or Dean Blandino again, I'd be good with it. To me they are just clowns

what really pisses me off is this quickie replay bull shit,  we had a chance to run a play and steal a first down,  but the eye in the sky told the grounds crew to hold us up,  later the shoe was on the other foot and there was no call from above and the giants were able to get a play off... and if they are going to stop a game to correct a spotting error,  why not be able to correct a OT that leaves way early and goes uncalled?  both are human error,  if the point is to correct human error than why do some get corrected and some dont?  I can see judgement shit like holding or PI,  but not false starts and the like.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
what really pisses me off is this quickie replay bull shit,  we had a chance to run a play and steal a first down,  but the eye in the sky told the grounds crew to hold us up,  later the shoe was on the other foot and there was no call from above and the giants were able to get a play off... and if they are going to stop a game to correct a spotting error,  why not be able to correct a OT that leaves way early and goes uncalled?  both are human error,  if the point is to correct human error than why do some get corrected and some dont?  I can see judgement shit like holding or PI,  but not false starts and the like.
The whole replay system is F’d! I don’t understand why you can’t challenge some calls, like the false start on the first Giants TD! Everyone in the world thought it was a false start except for Pereira.
Why can’t they challenge that or the eye in the sky look at it? Only some things can get reviewed? It’s ridiculous. I know pass interference is subjective sometimes, but there are other times it’s very clear a guy got there too soon, or he was called and shouldn’t have been because he got there at the exact right time. Eye in the sky should be weighing in on it.

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
The whole replay system is F’d! I don’t understand why you can’t challenge some calls, like the false start on the first Giants TD! Everyone in the world thought it was a false start except for Pereira.
Why can’t they challenge that or the eye in the sky look at it? Only some things can get reviewed? It’s ridiculous. I know pass interference is subjective sometimes, but there are other times it’s very clear a guy got there too soon, or he was called and shouldn’t have been because he got there at the exact right time. Eye in the sky should be weighing in on it.
Cuz controversy generates interest.

Bolts lost on an uncalled false start as well.  Bosa was incensed and threw his helmet, got a penalty so the Jags took half the distance on the 2 point attempt.