Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Gift from a Coworker
[Image: jvyoadli2iii.jpeg]
A coworker, who happens to be a Packers fan, gave this to me for Christmas. 
Maybe they aren’t all bad?

Nice, I like this. And from a Packers fan no less. 

Looking past the Yeti, it looks like the clean up at Chernobyl is right on schedule...  :p

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
[Image: jvyoadli2iii.jpeg]
A coworker, who happens to be a Packers fan, gave this to me for Christmas. 
Maybe they aren’t all bad?
ive seen those,  they are made from recycled SS out of north central Ukraine.... but yeah sure,  those packer fans are wonderful people.... :p

JK my sister in law is a cheese head and is a wonderful woman,  there are a few apparently.  

I work at a power station inside a steel mill in NW Indiana. It used to be Bethlehem Steel, now it’s Cleveland Cliffs Steel.

The old panels are from when it was built back in the 60s. Obviously the technology has been updated, back in the 90s. Haha
Most of it has been replaced with computers and there really isn’t a lot of the old stuff left. Equipment is another story! Lots of oil leaks on nearly everything we run. 
I have a job where I watch screens and run some tests on the water that comes out of our boilers. I’ll be there this whole weekend. Watching the games on the TV that is step up with an antenna.

I like Yeti cups. We have 2 smaller black ones that we use at the beach to keep wine or Prosecco cold and they work awesome. Also gifts. 

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
I work at a power station inside a steel mill in NW Indiana. It used to be Bethlehem Steel, now it’s Cleveland Cliffs Steel.

The old panels are from when it was built back in the 60s. Obviously the technology has been updated, back in the 90s. Haha
Most of it has been replaced with computers and there really isn’t a lot of the old stuff left. Equipment is another story! Lots of oil leaks on nearly everything we run. 
I have a job where I watch screens and run some tests on the water that comes out of our boilers. I’ll be there this whole weekend. Watching the games on the TV that is step up with an antenna.
Replace steel mill with nuclear power plant and you sound like homer Simpson.

Merry Christmas Homie!

I would check it with a Geiger counter before I'd drink out of it.  =)