Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Jefferson is amazing
Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
This was an incredible rout, it was also an incredible throw because Kirk knew what he was going to do and Jefferson did it.

I think the result of the WR and the QB being on the same page is so cool. 
Two plays by Reagor in this game shows why the Vikings rejoiced when the Eagles took him over JJ, and why it’s been tough for JR to see more opportunities.
Yep, both Cousins picks were a result of bad routes by Raegor on plays Jefferson took a breather. 

Just when you think he can't get any better, he gets better. The hands, the routes, the toughness. He will be the highest paid non-QB in the NFL. 

Reagor stopped running on the route when he would have scored, I was like what are you doing. That INT was all Reagor.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Reagor stopped running on the route when he would have scored, I was like what are you doing. That INT was all Reagor.
Its why he's out of Philly.....and the reason he will be out in Minnesota. Can't trust him. Talented guy, just not always focused to run plays right during games. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Its why he's out of Philly.....and the reason he will be out in Minnesota. Can't trust him. Talented guy, just not always focused to run plays right during games. 
The look on Cousins face said it all he was dude seriously I put it right there for you. Reagor gets in his own way.

[Image: xmz1qhb8m3yx.jpeg]

1000 words…!  B) 

Just when I think I am starting to take him for granted, he makes plays like yesterday...