Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive notes
[Image: yp5mzyjsvxlv.jpeg]

oops this is the positive thread…  Wink  B)   well 4 out of 5 are. 

edit

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
This is a much better team with Darrisaw, Bradbury, and Harry. And I think Akayleb Evans has the brightest future of all our corners. Hopefully we get them all back by playoffs. 

It wasn't until I watched the highlights that I remembered/realized just how close this game was.  (I was in a sports bar in Denver where Tommy Kramer was signing autographs, so it was a little chaotic and hard to follow).  This game basically turned on 3 or 4 unusual plays. It was not the blowout that the prevailing mood seems to suggest. 
I think the gloom and doom is the reality of a 32nd ranked D. 

Its not often the Vikings are that bad on that side of the ball. So ugly got pretty fugly yesterday minus the hitman. 
We've had a crap defense for three years. Honestly, the inability to run the ball is far more frustrating and confusing to me. 
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
This is a much better team with Darrisaw, Bradbury, and Harry. And I think Akayleb Evans has the brightest future of all our corners. Hopefully we get them all back by playoffs. 

It wasn't until I watched the highlights that I remembered/realized just how close this game was.  (I was in a sports bar in Denver where Tommy Kramer was signing autographs, so it was a little chaotic and hard to follow).  This game basically turned on 3 or 4 unusual plays. It was not the blowout that the prevailing mood seems to suggest. 
I think the gloom and doom is the reality of a 32nd ranked D. 

Its not often the Vikings are that bad on that side of the ball. So ugly got pretty fugly yesterday minus the hitman. 
We've had a crap defense for three years. Honestly, the inability to run the ball is far more frustrating and confusing to me. 
This. With a running game, this game would have a different outcome. That's on KOC. And one more thing. Despite KOC saying that's on me in press conferences, He pulled out the lack of execution card out at the press conference, and I don't like that. He has some challenges with his play calling on offense, but that's more of an evolutionary  learning process than a problem. It is a problem when ignores the defensive shitshow, and doesn't even mention it. Reminds me a little of the Denny Green years!
No team has ever prevent defensed their way to a superbowl win. 
KOC has guided the team to a good spot. But please don't piss down your leg in December. We Vikings fans have seen this too many times before. Man up and prove you are different. Find a way to beat teams with better talent. That's the hawlmark of a great coach.
While it may have been true, I feel the same.  That didn't sound very positive.