Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So.....does the teams resign Bradbury?
I'm a little torn on this, I hope his improvement this year isn't a fluke. 

I would say to early to tell,  he has shown improvement,  lets see how he finishes up the season and what his agent is looking for?  I dont make him a top 10 paid center in the league, but if he wants to stay and will take a prove it type deal,  I would be fine with giving him a smallish term deal for low average center money.

Good question and a million ways to dissect it...

While he's improved his game quite a bit, they really need to improve on the D side of the ball.

Not sure how/if Bradbury fits into the grand plan in the offseason? Or what the alternative is. 

That's a good question. Been thinking about that a lot lately. He's been a top 10 center this year and he's certainly going to get paid by someone. Should it be us? 

I think so. We have some big contracts coming up, but centers don't get paid a lot and whatever it amounts to will be peanuts compared to what we'll be paying JJ and Darrisaw down the road. 

I'd try to give him a term that ends before Darrisaw comes due. But the idea of getting the SAME FIVE offensive linemen back next year is huge. When was the last time the Vikings returned the same starting five? 20, 30 years? 

The Viking Organization problaby resign Bradbury and at a discount too...He's going to have to earn his future pay.

I think he gets resigned, whether he should or not is another story. He has made improvement though.