Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not to Beat a Dead Horse, but - Bills Game
Since I was on vacation and didn’t watch the Bills game live, and then the Cowboys debacle happened, I finally watched the condensed game against the Bills.

I counted the number of times the Bills lined up in the neutral zone while watching. It was 18 times. Be it a helmet, or a hand, they were in the neutral zone. I didn’t count the bad angles where it was a maybe, or I’m not so sure, so really it could be more.

Also, Von Miller is offside a lot. 
It’s the Bills philosophy to crowd the line of scrimmage every play. They line up as close as they can, and therefore get away with being offsides a lot. The Vikings on the other hand line up a yard off the ball. You can tell which team has a more aggress style by that very thing. Bills are attacking all the time, Vikings are bend but don’t break.

The Bills were called for 1 offside penalty and the Vikings 1 neutral zone infraction.

The offsides and the “letting them play” pass interference non calls, the refs sucked ass that game. Good god, it’s a wonder the Vikings were able to pull that one off.

Not to mention the 12 men on the field that wasn't called when we were goal to go from the 1 and ended up losing yards on that run play.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Not to mention the 12 men on the field that wasn't called when we were goal to go from the 1 and ended up losing yards on that run play.
Or the non-catch during the Bills tying FG at the end of regulation.  It was supposed to be an official review under 2 minutes and they did not.  The ball hit the ground.

Really was a wonder that we able to beat the Bills and refs that game.  

It was bullshit. The only reason we are ok with it all, of course, is because the Viking's won. But its so egregious. Crazy bad officiating.  :#

Quote: @StickyBun said:
It was bullshit. The only reason we are ok with it all, of course, is because the Viking's won. But its so egregious. Crazy bad officiating.  :#
Yea you would swear we were playing at Lamblow, thats how bad it was!!