Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Club" seating at US Bank?
Anybody got tickets before in any of the clubs?  Was it worth it?  Would you do it again? 

My season tickets are in the Buffalo Wild Wings club section. I love my seats and don't regret the purchase at all. The view is great (second level, 40 yd line). Seats are cushioned and a bit roomier. But all seats in the stadium seem to be pretty good so I think the value depends on what's important to the purchaser. Depending upon which club seats you're looking at, the benefits can vary. A couple have food and drinks included in the ticket price ($$$$$). The Delta 360 club is next to the locker rooms so you get to see the players pass by when they leave/enter the field at halftime, etc. Is there a particular club you're considering?

I don't have a particular one in mind, as they all seem to have something cool about them.  Thank you for the info!

No problem. By the way, one of the best parts is that since entrance is restricted there is no waiting in bathroom lines. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask..

Sat in club last year and it was pretty sweet.  I would say it's a little rich for the experience at face value,  but that's just my financially conservative opinion.  However I would definitely do them again at face value for a game or two  year, but I wouldnt pay a premium for the experience.